+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

where will Eli rank?

where do you guys think eli should rank in the top 100 players? he didnt make the list last year...I think he should be top 10..easily..ELITE

Re: where will Eli rank?

He may not make the list again.

Rest assured he'll be ranked too low.

Unless they decide to actually define the list the list is actually of nothing leaving room to put anyone anywhere on the list and leave whoever off the list completely with no real basis.

I expect Eli to make this list somewhere around 18. With Brady, Rogers, Breese, Vick Romo and Rothlisburger all ranked ahead of him.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

As long as he ends up ranked #1 at the end of the season, I could care less.

The irony of what went on last season is really unbelievable. Eli gets destroyed for suggesting that he is in Brady's class as a QB, and then ends up beating Brady in the regular season and the Super Bowl. Couldn't have written it up any better.

Eli has a chance to go down as one of the best players of all time. That's the list that matters. Continue the pace with the numbers, throw in another ring (or 2), and tell me how that career looks in 7 years.

[quote user="mattpl908"]where do you guys think eli should rank in the top 100 players? he didnt make the list last year...I think he should be top 10..easily..ELITE[/quote]
    The NFLN list is a complete joke since it is voted on by the players. Biases abound. IMO the players do a worse job than the fans

[quote user="mattpl908"]where do you guys think eli should rank in the top 100 players? he didnt make the list last year...I think he should be top 10..easily..ELITE[/quote]

God no!!!

Please don't start this up again.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

As long as he ends up ranked #1 at the end of the season, I could care less.

The irony of what went on last season is really unbelievable. Eli gets destroyed for suggesting that he is in Brady's class as a QB, and then ends up beating Brady in the regular season and the Super Bowl. Couldn't have written it up any better.

[/quote]

^this!

besides that committee should be eliminated for screwing up the list as bad as they did!

didnt care that wasn't in the top 100 and dont care where he winds up this season on that list. It means nothing. Ask any player on the list what would mean more...... a SB win or being on a list??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Don't really care. Actually, I hope they leave him off the list again, and then vote him as being one of the most overrated players again.

Make these guys who voted stand by their convictions about him.

All Hail The New York Giants!!