+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IYO...

IYO...

the better head coach...Parcells or Coughlin...
    love Bill but i gotta go with TC

Re: IYO...

This is how wars are started!!

Ok...I'll fire a shot over the bow and say that this arguement is a valid one. There is no hands down winner here.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Both great coaches but Tom is loyal. BP is a great coach but he was a *****. There is a reason he didn't make the HOF this year.

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Both great coaches but Tom is loyal. BP is a great coach but he was a *****. There is a reason he didn't make the HOF this year.[/quote]

***** is a stronger word than I would have used, but - point taken! TC would probably still be in Jacksonville if they hadn't fired him.

Veteran

I was gonna say TC because he has less overall talent to work with due to salary cap restraints...but then again he does have an elite qb to work with.

It's a toss up. But if TC wins one more the answer will be clear.

Veteran

[quote user="blueomaha"]the better head coach...Parcells or Coughlin...
    [/quote]

For those of us who waited all those years for a championship, The Tuna was god. But Tom certainally has gained stature in the whole New York area. He just may bring another trophy to the Giants, then there would be no debate/

[quote user="Dorothy"][quote user="blueomaha"]the better head coach...Parcells or Coughlin...
    [/quote]

For those of us who waited all those years for a championship, The Tuna was god. But Tom certainally has gained stature in the whole New York area. He just may bring another trophy to the Giants, then there would be no debate/[/quote]i was a fan in the lean years and BP brought respect back to the NYG, when the NYG was the laughing stock of the nfl...but when Bill went to dallas, it was a stab in the back for me...

All-Pro

BP because his teams were dominant. The only dominant year TC had for us was 2008.