+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If we meet in the playoffs next year

I want it to be in New York this time around. Maybe we can win there? Hope you guys are having a great offseason although I know you are being champs. Still hard to get over the playoff loss to you guys but now that it's April the pain is healing. Any moves the Giants making this offseason or losing any players other then Jacobs and Manningham of course. Manningham went to SF also right?

Veteran

Re: If we meet in the playoffs next year

Yes, Manningham and Jacobs to san fran..

That sucks for you guys. Although you still have Nicks, Bradshaw and Cruz. You will be fine.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I want it to be in New York this time around. Maybe we can win there? Hope you guys are having a great offseason although I know you are being champs. Still hard to get over the playoff loss to you guys but now that it's April the pain is healing. Any moves the Giants making this offseason or losing any players other then Jacobs and Manningham of course. Manningham went to SF also right?[/quote] i rather not see GB in the playoffs lol. best of luck and an injury free season to you guys.

Why, you guys have beaten us in every playoff meeting. I would rather play you out there. You guys play too well in the elements here.

thanks man!

Guys we have lost:
    Aaron Ross
    Brandon Jacobs
    Manningham

Potential losses:
    Blackburn
    Tollefson

Banned

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"][quote user="Lambeau12"]I want it to be in New York this time around. Maybe we can win there? Hope you guys are having a great offseason although I know you are being champs. Still hard to get over the playoff loss to you guys but now that it's April the pain is healing. Any moves the Giants making this offseason or losing any players other then Jacobs and Manningham of course. Manningham went to SF also right?[/quote] i rather not see GB in the playoffs lol. best of luck and an injury free season to you guys.[/quote]
    I'd rather see GB in the playoffs than the Saints, lol.

Saints wont even make the playoffs next year. The Panthers will win that division.

Banned

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Saints wont even make the playoffs next year. The Panthers will win that division.[/quote]
    I'm more just making the point that we match up horribly against the Saints. I firmly believe that if SF lost to NO, the Giants wouldn't have made it to the SB.

Even though you guys pose some problems, it's nothing like the Saints. I don't know if it's scheme, personnel, or some combination of both, but we just have issues with the Saints.

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="Lambeau12"]Saints wont even make the playoffs next year. The Panthers will win that division.[/quote]
    I'm more just making the point that we match up horribly against the Saints. I firmly believe that if SF lost to NO, the Giants wouldn't have made it to the SB.

Even though you guys pose some problems, it's nothing like the Saints. I don't know if it's scheme, personnel, or some combination of both, but we just have issues with the Saints.
    [/quote]

im constrained to agree..Giants@Saints wouldve been a very difficult proposition unless the DL played lights out...but, gee, i guess we'll never know? LOL