+ Reply to Thread

Blount will be unhappy

Lets put a trade package together for him. Bradshaw dinged up and brown out. ware is soft and scott is unproven lets get Blount on the squad

Re: Blount will be unhappy

didnt he have 9 fumbles last season?

i'd pass. can draft a rb like him in the latter rounds, he was undrafted...

he'd work well replacing jacobs if he can secure the ball, but not worth giving anything up for him

I'm waiting for the Doug Martin train to pass by...

I will trade a 4th round pick for him

I'm a huge fan of Blount. But he does have some fumble trouble and is never out there on the passing plays.

I blame coaching partially, I think he can be taught. He has tremendous skill, and tremendous upside still. I'm hoping we draft Lamar Miller from Miami.

[quote user="myles2424"]I'm waiting for the Doug Martin train to pass by...[/quote]

Im def on the doug Martin train...something tell me this kid going to be a beast/ probowler

[quote user="myles2424"]I'm waiting for the Doug Martin train to pass by...[/quote]

Im def on the doug Martin train...something tell me this kid going to be a beast/ probowler

I wouldnt be upset if we spent a 2nd rd on him .. Maybe even a first if we have to reach.. Thats how sure i am.

[quote user="GIANTSACK"][quote user="myles2424"]I'm waiting for the Doug Martin train to pass by...[/quote] Im def on the doug Martin train...something tell me this kid going to be a beast/ probowler I wouldnt be upset if we spent a 2nd rd on him .. Maybe even a first if we have to reach.. Thats how sure i am.[/quote]

I like Martin too, but I just don't see Reese spending a first round pick on a RB, and I think that he'll be gone by the time our second round pick rolls around.

BTW, love the screen name . . . classic

This RB class is very good just take 1 in the draft.
    The problem is I think the Giants may have to reach slightly to get 1. If they try to wait for a value pick they will miss out on a Top 10 back for sure.Bottom of the 2nd Round pretty much rules out Martin,Miller or Wilson. Chris Polk could be an option. I still really like Cyrus Gray. I think he has all the tools to be a feature back. He has had injuries though while at Texas A&M.

Whats Blount going to do? Punch him in the face?

Ohh...