+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giants Dream

Giants Dream

So I had a strange dream last night. Somehow the Giants had the third pick in this years draft and somehow I got to sit next to Jerry Reese during the draft. Eli was also in the room along with Tom Coughlin. The Colts drafted Andrew Luck, the Redskins did not get their pick in on time and were given some DT. So I was sitting next to Reese and he was like "Hmmmmm I was not expecting this, what should I do?" and he turned to me. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Protect your money." and then he drafted RG3. I got to go up on stage and announce the pick. After I went back to the room, Eli got really mad and walked out, lol. I'm bored and just wanted to share my dream.

Re: Giants Dream

Creepy sig

Re: Giants Dream

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"]So I had a strange dream last night. Somehow the Giants had the third pick in this years draft and somehow I got to sit next to Jerry Reese during the draft. Eli was also in the room along with Tom Coughlin. The Colts drafted Andrew Luck, the Redskins did not get their pick in on time and were given some DT. So I was sitting next to Reese and he was like "Hmmmmm I was not expecting this, what should I do?" and he turned to me. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Protect your money." and then he drafted RG3. I got to go up on stage and announce the pick. After I went back to the room, Eli got really mad and walked out, lol. I'm bored and just wanted to share my dream.[/quote]

Keep Dreamin'!!!!!