+ Reply to Thread

Apocalypse In Arlington

For all intensive purposes this is our season. Yeah mathematically we would still be in it if we lost, but from a mentality standpoint this is it. Nothing better then a division title coming down to playing your hated division rival 2 of the last 4 weeks. I have all the confidence in the world in eli and the o to do what they need to do. Its on the d. So what does dallas do? They love those long extended draw plays where to get the linebackers and safties sucked in. So the back 7 has to be disciplined. We have some young lbs running around out there so they need to know. Romo is also one of the few right handed qbs that throws just as good going to his left. Keep him contained. Jpp is a beast but has a habit of losing containment. Cant do that. Run some stunts with joseph and tuck to get tuck pressuring up the middle and as long as jpp doesnt collapse we will be good. Blitz early and often. Dont bite on double moves from Austin or Bryant. I wont even speak on Witten cause i feel like he is going to get his catches regardless. Tuck and Osi and Rolle have been promising there will be no second half collapse, time to prove it. GMENNNNNNNNNNNNN

Re: Apocalypse In Arlington

realized when i posted i meant to say something slightly different..the draws are to get the ends rushing up field and leaving holes between the guards and tackles..im only half paying attention cause im watching the steelers game

[quote user="smashndash715"]realized when i posted i meant to say something slightly different..the draws are to get the ends rushing up field and leaving holes between the guards and tackles..im only half paying attention cause im watching the steelers game[/quote]

Please only post when you have undivided attention to our team..

Jk, can't do red on phone.

should be a battle, can't wait.

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="smashndash715"]realized when i posted i meant to say something slightly different..the draws are to get the ends rushing up field and leaving holes between the guards and tackles..im only half paying attention cause im watching the steelers game[/quote]

should be a battle, can't wait.[/quote]

lol im a football junkie man i watched all the games..i have a good feeling about us sunday..and i havent had a good feeling about us in a while

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="FishinTheSalt"][quote user="smashndash715"]realized when i posted i meant to say something slightly different..the draws are to get the ends rushing up field and leaving holes between the guards and tackles..im only half paying attention cause im watching the steelers game[/quote]

should be a battle, can't wait.[/quote]

lol im a football junkie man i watched all the games..i have a good feeling about us sunday..and i havent had a good feeling about us in a while[/quote]

Same here.

Minor, teeny tiny niggle, but it's "intents and purposes".

I don't know if Osi is back, but he overpursues himself out of almost every play. Tuck is smarter and often breaks off when he sniffs a screen.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Minor, teeny tiny niggle, but it's "intents and purposes".

I don't know if Osi is back, but he overpursues himself out of almost every play.* Tuck is smarter and often breaks off when he sniffs a screen.
    [/quote]

Osi wont we back..which is fine..cause i like having JPP out there every play...there was a few times though last week were he let rodgers get to the outside..cant let that happen this week