+ Reply to Thread

Beckum possible early return from injury

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...tm_term=%23nyg

Not that he was ever a big contributor to the team, but if he is able to return on opening day after a torn ACL in the Super Bowl, that is damn near amazing.

GET WELL SOON

Re: Beckum possible early return from injury

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/04/giants_travis_beckum_tweets_he.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23nyg

Not that he was ever a big contributor to the team, but if he is able to return on opening day after a torn ACL in the Super Bowl, that is damn near amazing.[/quote]..........which would be the first amazing thing he's accomplished here other than that catch against the Packers during the regular season.
    No one remembers who came in second.

lol I was thinking the exact same thing

GET WELL SOON

Lets do the math here::

Beckum's injury takes, at the minimum, 8 months to heal. That doesn't include full recovery, only being able to jog and cut without problems.

Add+ Beckum is the 4th TE on the roster.

Add+Has the lowest production number out of every TE on the roster

Equals= Beckum falsely giving his knee the nod of approval.

He knows Bennett is now our starter, Pascoe our backup, and a potential draft pick taking the #3 spot.

(I injured my ACL in December of 2007, i wasnt able to play a full court game of basketball until February 2009)

Beckum knows he is finished. His contract runs out this year

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="DownWitJPP"]http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/04/giants_travis_beckum_tweets_he.html?utm_source=twi tterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23nyg

Not that he was ever a big contributor to the team, but if he is able to return on opening day after a torn ACL in the Super Bowl, that is damn near amazing.[/quote]..........which would be the first amazing thing he's accomplished here other than that catch against the Packers during the regular season.[/quote]
    +1. I hope he gets 100% healthy and continues his NFL career, but just not on the Giants.