+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Will Eli hit 5000 yards?

I would love for this to happen. We play the Cowboys twice and I could easily see Eli throw for close to 400 yards against their struggling secondary.

Re: Will Eli hit 5000 yards?

It could happen but he'd have to average 325 ypg the last 4 games. Doable, but I think it ends up being more like 4800. That in it's own is quite a season though! Whatever he throws for, I just hope it leads us into the playoffs. I'll be really disappointed if we have a true collapse and Cowgirls walk away with division because we either gave up or because of their cakewalk schedule Jerry Jones probably paid for.

Veteran

If the Giants make the playoffs i'm okay with 5,000 yards.

Starter

Eli's statistical pace this year is ridiculous. Never would I have ever thought Eli would have a legitimate shot at passing for 5,000 yards, something to this day only two quarterbacks have ever done. I don't think he'll reach the mark - he'll probably top around 4700-4800, but it's still mind blowing to me that it's a reachable task.

I'd rather Eli not have to throw for 5000 yards, maybe the run game can get going and take some of the offensive pressure off Eli.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

I just want to get into the playoffs. No matter how many or few yards Manning compiles in these last 4 weeks. If he passes 5000 and we don't make the playoffs, no one will care/remember. If he passes 5000 and makes the playoffs as well...now that would be ideal.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

All-Pro

I really don't care as long as they make the playoffs.

This league is made for offense. There are 5 QB's that could have 5,000 yards or very close to it.

If he hits over 5000, then i bet we are not in playoffs because we were behind in games. So, as much as i would love to see that, i would love to see them in playoffs more.

Considering we play 3 games in Met Life Stadium it might be tough, especially if the weather gets cold and windy.

All-Pro

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Considering we play 3 games in Met Life Stadium it might be tough, especially if the weather gets cold and windy.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly, except I don't call it Met Life staduim. I still say Giants staduim.