Hey guys, Here is an outside the box sort of mock:

I have us trading down with Cleveland and ending up with 2 2nd, 2 3rd and 2 4th rounders. Trade details below:
Cle gets pick #32 in the first round and our 7th rounder
Giants get pick #37 in the second round and Cleveland's 3rd rounder as well.

Draft

2A - Doug Martin - RB Boise St. - We traded down and got an extra 3rd and still acquired a stud RB to platoon with AB and eventually ascend to our #1 back. Martin can do it all and would be a great pickup here.

2B - Bobbie Massie - OT Mississippi - Massie fills a big need and I believe he would start day 1 at RT. BPA and need filled with this pick.

3A - Marvin Jones - WR California - Jones has had a great offseason and I feel will fit the Mario role to a tee. He is also insurance in case we lose Cruz or Nicks at some point.

3B - Mike Martin - DT Michigan - Martin is a beast and will fit nicely in our rotation with a chance at being a starter down the road.

4A - Jerry Franklin - LB Arkansas - Franklin is a tackling machine and has the versatility to play either outside or the middle. Good value here

4B - Ron Brooks - CB LSU - Brooks has the tools to be a starter at some point but was stuck behind Claiborne and the Honey Badger at LSU. Possible steal here

5 - David Paulson - TE Oregon - Paulson is a nice player who will fit in behind Bennett and the Bear with a chance at a bigger role in the future.

6 - Jamie Blatnick - DE Oklahoma State - Blatnick can take the Tolly role as the 4th DE and a chance to learn behind the best.

2012 Roster

Offense (25)
QB - Eli, Carr
RB - AB, Martin, Scott
FB - Hynoski
WR - Cruz, Nicks, Jones, Jernigan, Barden, Hixon
TE - Bennett, Pascoe, Paulson
LT - Beatty, Diehl
LG - Petrus, Boothe
C - Baas
RG - Snee, Cordle
RT - Massie, Brewer