+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tony Romo sucks

Re: Tony Romo sucks

[quote user="dave56dj"]I guess the reverse logic would then tell us that dilfer is great as is sanchez (second most road playoff wins). Sorry but playoff victories don't tell the whole story.

Romo has been a gunslinging qb his whole career and can certainly light a team up and throw a big pick (brett favre was very similar although we all know how he has performed in the clutch).

I am not saying romo is amazing - but sucks? dont agree.

That said Im really happy we have Eli and after his rookie year Im not sure anyone can say they weren't a tad worried.
    [/quote]
    +1...Couldn't agree more

Your playoff record alone doesn't mean ####....Sanchez is garbage and he has a pretty decent playoff record

It's just some people who feel it's their obligation as a Giants fan to think every other rival is worthless. As much as I absoultley hate the Cowboys (if you didn't notice my sig), I still think Romo is an above average QB, although I think he's the anti-clutch.

All-Pro

"Tony Romo sucks"</P>

</P>

yup</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

"Tony Romo sucks"</P>

*</P>

yup</P>[/quote]

It was purely so people could read come in and read the thread. I've started plenty of threads where no one even viewed it or discussed it.

Does he suck? No, but he's not great

Veteran

it is highly un fair to drag marino into this. he was a great and even though he never won a superbowl he did win playoff games.

that was a different era, there's so many rules now protecting these QB's and defensless players that Marino never had in his days playing.

i don't know much about marino's time in the nfl but in the short clips watching him i know he doesn't flinch under pressure, was accurate, tight spirals, great arm and semi mobile, "he's no vick but he can get out of the pocket for some yard gains if needed."

Romo looks good cause he dumps off to his running backs alot for big gains and he has jason witten to save his *** time and time again.

he can light up the baords all he wants in the regular season but its the post season that matters and Eli is in a elite group still playing that has won two superbowls, and with the right tools he can win one more before he retires.

**** romo he terribad

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Romo is overall above average but he is hurt very badly by his reverse midas touch in critical situations.
    [/quote]</P>

Agreed</P>[/quote]
    Double agreed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Lol.. This thread
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread