+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tony Romo sucks

Re: Tony Romo sucks

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="scf424"]I'm pretty sure this was meant as a joke, and posted with the intent of humoring people. You all are terrible with humor and comedy. Leave.[/quote]</P>

I generally require jokes to be funny before I laugh.</P>

If you think this thread is funny, it is you who is "terrible with humor and comedy" my friend . . . .</P>

GFY</P>

</P>

[/quote] gotta agree with my fellow Lehigh alum on this one...not that funny[/quote]</P>

Thanks my fellow Engineer/Brown and Whiter/Mountain Hawk</P>

Did you see that the Giants had one of Lehigh's OT's in for a visit?</P>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="scf424"]I'm pretty sure this was meant as a joke, and posted with the intent of humoring people. You all are terrible with humor and comedy. Leave.[/quote]</P>

I generally require jokes to be funny before I laugh.</P>

If you think this thread is funny, it is you who is "terrible with humor and comedy" my friend . . . .</P>

GFY</P>

*</P>

[/quote] gotta agree with my fellow Lehigh alum on this one...not that funny[/quote]</P>

Thanks my fellow Engineer/Brown and Whiter/Mountain Hawk</P>

Did you see that the Giants had one of Lehigh's OT's in for a visit?</P>[/quote]

I didn't thats awesome..Lehigh had an OT go in the 3rd round last year to the Jags..I could be wrong but I think thats the highest a partriot league player has ever been drafted.

Romo is good, but not good enough to carry a team.

I have to say Romo is at least better than Flacco and Big Ben is better than both
    #80 Get Well Soon

[quote user="jomo"]When I think of Tony Romo, I think we are blessed. He is good in compiling numbers which got him his nice contract with the Cowboys but he isn't so great as to be feared. We certainly have done very well against him. So, he ties up a bunch of dough in the Cowboys cap and delivers nothing in the playoffs. We could have a much stronger adversary in Dallas and so I consider us blessed. May he continue to compile stats for another 7-10 years.[/quote]

Eh, he doesn't really tie up that much money.

Not sure how much more dangerous the Cowboys could be as is. Of course we're rebuilding a bit so who knows how we'll look at the end of the season.

But Romo was pretty good last year outside of the one screw up in the Jets game and the Lions game. The problem last year was a lack of pass rush outside of number 94, poor pass coverage because of an aging newman and poor safety play, and ill timed injuries toward the end of the season.

Veteran

I guess the reverse logic would then tell us that dilfer is great as is sanchez (second most road playoff wins). Sorry but playoff victories don't tell the whole story.

Romo has been a gunslinging qb his whole career and can certainly light a team up and throw a big pick (brett favre was very similar although we all know how he has performed in the clutch).

I am not saying romo is amazing - but sucks? dont agree.

That said Im really happy we have Eli and after his rookie year Im not sure anyone can say they weren't a tad worried.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I do not understand this thread.</P>

Take a look at Romo's stats from last year.* He does not suck.</P>[/quote]

He sure has looked fantastic in the playoffs.... Oh wait.

In case you didnt notice, that picture is of those SB winners.[/quote]

Thanks for pointing out what the picture was really about. I guess some people really have to rant on something. (not you)

[quote user="scf424"]I'm pretty sure this was meant as a joke, and posted with the intent of humoring people.

You all are terrible with humor and comedy. Leave.[/quote]

That's exactly what it was for. People are too serious

[link]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1044351-tony-romo-vs-eli-manning-why-romo-is-best-qb-in-the-nfc-east[/link]

My favorite is
    "great article! People that will freak and say romo sucks didn't even fully read this! Eli's defense has been the reason for his success. If Tony was the Giants QB they would have 3 rings!"

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][link]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1044351-tony-romo-vs-eli-manning-why-romo-is-best-qb-in-the-nfc-east[/link]

My favorite is
    "great article! People that will freak and say romo sucks didn't even fully read this! Eli's defense has been the reason for his success. If Tony was the Giants QB they would have 3 rings!"[/quote]

"Well, I'm a Cowboys fan and I say, if you believe Tony's a better quarterback than Eli, go ahead. It's a free country. You can think whatever you want. Even if it's bat crap crazy."
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!