+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Sanchez progress like Eli?

[link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82817380/article/will-mark-sanchez-progress-like-eli-manning?module=HP11_content_stream[/link]

I found the article interesting, thought i would link it. If someone else already posted sorry.

All in all, I feel Sanchez will get better, but I doubt he will ever really reach anywhere near Eli's level
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: Will Sanchez progress like Eli?

Football fans'views are so extreme . . . Sanchez takes the Jets to 2 straight AFC Championship games and Jets fans annoint him as the next Montana. He has an off season, and now he's Browning Nagle. The truth is somewhere in between.</P>

The guy had 32 total TD's last year (rushing and passing) with a crappy OL, no running game, a #1 WR who is a horse's ***, a #2 WR fresh out of prison and no #3WR. </P>

He can definitely still be a winning QB in this league.If Jets fans run the guy out of town for Tebow, they will be VERY sorry . . . . .. but we all know that's exactly what they are going to do . . . . </P>

Not many people have Eli's work ethic. So, I don't think so.

Don't they mean will Tebow progress like Eli?

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

He can definitely still be a winning QB in this league.*[/quote]You can't consistently win if you lack passing skills in this league. Sanchez's passing skills haven't improved in his 3 years at all.

[quote user="titwio"]Don't they mean will Tebow progress like Eli?[/quote]Hey I hate Tebow as much as the next guy, but put him side by side with Sanchez, and you realize that they both can't throw.

But at least Tebow is clutch, a team first guy, great leader, and somewhat mobile.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="titwio"]Don't they mean will Tebow progress like Eli?[/quote]Hey I hate Tebow as much as the next guy, but put him side by side with Sanchez, and you realize that they both can't throw. But at least Tebow is clutch, a team first guy, great leader, and somewhat mobile.[/quote]</P>

Not a single team in the league would take Tebow as their starter over Sanchez.</P>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="titwio"]Don't they mean will Tebow progress like Eli?[/quote]Hey I hate Tebow as much as the next guy, but put him side by side with Sanchez, and you realize that they both can't throw. But at least Tebow is clutch, a team first guy, great leader, and somewhat mobile.[/quote]</P>

Not a single team in the league would take Tebow as their starter over Sanchez.</P>[/quote]So what do you disagree with in my post?

The only thing stopping Mark Sanchez from improving is his own team. The Jets are a Sh-t Show.

I am not sure whether or not Sanchez is a potential elite QB, but then again, he does not have to be elite to be a Championship QB. The Jets have to find harmony within the organization, and only then will we really be able to see what Sanchez can make of his opportunity. Because so far he has been a product of the culture around him.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Not a single team in the league would take Tebow as their starter over Sanchez.</P>[/quote]

My apologies for the misunderstanding..lol...It was meant to be taken as a joke.