+ Reply to Thread

Kiper's 2 round mock.

Has us taking Fleener in the first and Wilson in the second. I'll take it. Don't think that Wilson will be there though . . . . .

Re: Kiper's 2 round mock.

Yeah that would be ok with me as well. But I agree, I don't see Wilson sitting there that late into the 2nd rd.

I would be ok with Turbin with our 2nd rd pick. Maybe Ballard or Ganaway with a 4th or 5th rd pick.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.[/quote]

Please provide a link to that Jerry Reese interview.

Veteran

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.[/quote]

That tells me NOTHING. After JPP's backflip vid, JR said they're not in going to draft a gymnast. This time of year JR may talk, but he says nothing.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.[/quote]

That tells me NOTHING. After JPP's backflip vid, JR said they're not in going to draft a gymnast. This time of year JR may talk, but he says nothing.
    [/quote]

+1

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.[/quote]

[/quote]

Well... JPP isn't a gymnast. Fleener actually is a TE.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Has us taking Fleener in the first and Wilson in the second.* I'll take it.* Don't think that Wilson will be there though . . . . .[/quote]

If we were going that direction I'd rather have Doug Martin in the first (I also agree that Wilson will not be there at #64) and Mike Egenew in the 4th.

A lot of draft guys intimating that Fleener might not be there in the first for us as well.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I'd do a back-flip if this was the start to my draft weekend....and I'd literally probably break my neck.

In other words...I'd love it.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Has us taking Fleener in the first and Wilson in the second. I'll take it. Don't think that Wilson will be there though . . . . .[/quote]
    Thats would be insanely good, but also very unlikely in my opinion.