+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pick your poison for WR.......

Keep in mind, the first 3 rounds look the most promising....so which guy should we grab?

First Round:
    Rueben Randle
    Stephen Hill

Second Round:
    Mohamed Sanu
    Brian Quick

Third Round:
    Juron Criner
    Greg Childs
    Ryan Broyles
    Marvin Jones
    A.J. Jenkins

Fourth Round:
    Nick Toon

Rounds 5-6:
    Marvin McNutt
    Dwight Jones
    Jeff Fuller
    Tommy Streeter
    DeVier Posey

Re: Pick your poison for WR.......

McNutt or Posey in 5or 6. You don't have Jordan White listed but he would be my top choice in 5-6. I don't see us taking one earlier unless it's a steal! Jernigan is our next poison!

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]McNutt or Posey in 5or 6. You don't have Jordan White listed but he would be my top choice in 5-6. I don't see us taking one earlier unless it's a steal! Jernigan is our next poison![/quote]

Why wait so late to grab one? I hope JJ does turn into a good WR for us, but we still need quality depth behind Nicks/Cruz besides him and Barden, who I have no faith at all in......

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="Shockeystays08"]McNutt or Posey in 5or 6. You don't have Jordan White listed but he would be my top choice in 5-6. I don't see us taking one earlier unless it's a steal! Jernigan is our next poison![/quote]

Why wait so late to grab one? I hope JJ does turn into a good WR for us, but we still need quality depth behind Nicks/Cruz besides him and Barden, who I have no faith at all in......[/quote]

I think the type of WR we need will be avaiable at 5 maybe 6. You listed several good ones plus White. You don't like him? Great route runner great hands and out produced Greg Jennings at Western Michigan. I am not avaunt one earlier but don't see it happening in 1 or 2. I do like Childs always have .

Avaunt ? That should be against!

Bench Player

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Keep in mind, the first 3 rounds look the most promising....so which guy should we grab? First Round: Rueben Randle Stephen Hill Second Round: Mohamed Sanu Brian Quick Third Round: Juron Criner Greg Childs Ryan Broyles Marvin Jones A.J. Jenkins Fourth Round: Nick Toon Rounds 5-6: Marvin McNutt Dwight Jones Jeff Fuller Tommy Streeter DeVier Posey[/quote]</P>

I hope for Mohamed Sanu but that seems unlikely. To be honest with you, the only other WRI like out of the first two rounds is Marvin McNutt... I dont know why but thats just how i feel.</P>

Mcnutt will be a good one. Not sure why he is projected so low. I see him as early as 3 and if it's us I'd be cool with that.

I like Sanu out of the options.

If we could get Streeter in the 5th or 6th, that would be HUGE IMO. Lots of potential and speed in that guy.

Two guys you didn't list that I really like are BJ Cunningham (Mich State) and Joe Adams (Arkansas). Adams is going to be a bigtime playmaker IMO. Cunningham would need to improve some things in his game but could be a good look in the late rounds.

Sanu or Jeffery in the second would be awesome for the Giants.

I think I'd prefer Sanu (but I'm a Rutgers guy).
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="Kruunch"]Sanu or Jeffery in the second would be awesome for the Giants.

I think I'd prefer Sanu (but I'm a Rutgers guy).[/quote]

Yeah but I don't think Jeffery will be there in the 2nd when we pick.........