+ Reply to Thread

ROFL: Agent Fires Janoris Jenkins

It's being reported that Janoris Jenkins, a first round draft prospect once linked with the Giants, has been let go by his agent.

Just wow.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: ROFL: Agent Fires Janoris Jenkins

Lmao... wonder what the scoop is...

I wonder if his stock will somewhat fall because of character concerns if it turns out that way.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Lmao... wonder what the scoop is...

I wonder if his stock will somewhat fall because of character concerns if it turns out that way.
    [/quote]

HIs stock has been falling. At one point he was considered a solid top 15 talent ... now he's a second round pick and falling from that.

Still ... for an agent to fob off a top draft prospect (first 3 rounds) is pretty telling.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Lmao... wonder what the scoop is...

[/quote]

HIs stock has been falling. At one point he was considered a solid top 15 talent ... now he's a second round pick and falling from that.

Still ... for an agent to fob off a top draft prospect (first 3 rounds) is pretty telling.[/quote]No one throws away a payday just because that pay day is shrinking. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that he already knew that he was losing Jenkins to another agent and "fired" him first to get the upper hand on the public relations side of this. No agents wants to be known as a guy who can't retain his existing clients. Just my guess.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Lmao... wonder what the scoop is...

[/quote]

Still ... for an agent to fob off a top draft prospect (first 3 rounds) is pretty telling.[/quote]No one throws away a payday just because that pay day is shrinking. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that he already knew that he was losing Jenkins to another agent and "fired" him first to get the upper hand on the public relations side of this. No agents wants to be known as a guy who can't retain his existing clients. Just my guess.[/quote]

Yeah I have no idea, and not even sure his agent actually fired him. Was just the rumor mill spouting off on Sirius NFL radio.

According to others, JJ fired his agent and has signed with Malik Shareef (Cruz's agent).

So dunno. Still funny stuff with this guy ...

[quote user="Kruunch"]It's being reported that Janoris Jenkins, a first round draft prospect once linked with the Giants, has been let go by his agent.

Just wow.[/quote]

Just wondering in what way he was linked to the Giants? The only link im aware of is by people in the forums ignoring the storied history of the Giants organization avoiding drafting bad character early in the draft.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="Kruunch"]It's being reported that Janoris Jenkins, a first round draft prospect once linked with the Giants, has been let go by his agent.

Just wow.[/quote]

Just wondering in what way he was linked to the Giants? The only link im aware of is by people in the forums ignoring the storied history of the Giants organization avoiding drafting bad character early in the draft.
    [/quote]
    Yea I cant say I've heard anything about him and the Giants