+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Player in this years draft would you TRADE UP for?

Re: What Player in this years draft would you TRADE UP for?

Justin Blackmon - WR

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Justin Blackmon - WR[/quote]

I think you could make the argument he is the third best receiver in this draft

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Justin Blackmon - WR[/quote]

I think you could make the argument he is the third best receiver in this draft[/quote]

1. Michael Floyd.

2. Wright? ( I think Blackmon is better then him) if not who are you thinking?

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Justin Blackmon - WR[/quote]

I think you could make the argument he is the third best receiver in this draft[/quote]

1. Michael Floyd.

2. Wright? ( I think Blackmon is better then him) if not who are you thinking?
    [/quote]

I have heard some teams have Wright ahead of Blackmon, just because of his ability to win on deep routes. Blackmon was more of a posession guy who was wonderful after the catch

Matt Kalil- Beast of a Tackle that would make the O-line so much better

Cordy Glenn- Same as Kalil

Morris Claibourne- Can never have too many shutdown Corners

Nick Perry- only if its a couple spots. the dude is a beast.

[quote user="Bones911"][quote user="Seducer"]Kuechly[/quote]

Not bad but not sold on him. IMO Kuechly will be a bust or average at best.[/quote]

Watch film of him against Miami.. Running step for step with Tommy Streeter (6'5"..4.4 40)... Then. You will also see him make an openfield close-line to a fullback... Your statement holds no weight. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

[quote user="gmen0820"]Matt Kalil or Trent Richardson. But if we are being realistic, probably Mark Barron or Fletcher Cox.[/quote] I would trade up for Luke Kuechly if he fell to to pick 16-18 area... I watched him catch Lamar Miller and stop in in his tracks when it was just lamar miller and Kuechly and the corner of the field, and no one else around, so it was TD or sweet tackle.. I've also watched him make other plays, but that one will always stand out to me.. Kuechly gives us a really nice prospect at ILB, while all ready having a real nice prospect for the future at WLB in Jaquain Williams, and some decent depth and possibilities..

Also, i'd be fine with trading up for Michael Floyd , Fletcher Cox, or Whitney Mercilus... Floyd is sensational and i have said in the past(meaning in 2010 with guys like Aj green and co.), that Floyd is the best WR in the country, and i truly mean that.. I think Floyds gonna be similar to Dez Bryant, whos pretty good when healthy(hate to say it)... Floyd with Cruz and Nicks is just a incredible trio..

As for Cox and Mercilus, there both beasts at pressuring the QB, and both would give us future protection from losing Osi possibly, and from a aging Tuck, whos getting banged up more and more as the seasons pile up, and not knowing what Austin's gonna give us at DT, and Canty being a bit long in the tooth.. I'm telling ya, Mercilus and Cox are gonna be special ones...

[quote user="Bones911"][quote user="Seducer"]Kuechly[/quote] Not bad but not sold on him. IMO Kuechly will be a bust or average at best.[/quote] Seriously? This dudes a complete LB, who has fantastic tackling technique and plays with a non stop motor and diagnoses the play so quickly, and has great closing speed.. This MIAMI footage will change your mind for sure(it should).. One game or not(ITS NOT!), he shows u a ALL AROUND game thats just fantastic...

Luke Kuechly vs Miami (2011) - YouTube

Andrew Luck.....
    ALL IN!

[quote user="Seducer"]Kuechly[/quote]

+1

kids a monster in the middle. would be a rediculas front seven

+ Reply to Thread