+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What Player in this years draft would you TRADE UP for?

In the first round? Definitely Decastro. Not sure I'd trade up high in the draftfor Luke, because he's an ILb that tend to fall on draft day.

That's really about it. I love the wrs but its a deep WR draft.

I'm with you on wanting Donta Hightower in a BIG WAY. Outside of unrealistic options, he's my #1 target in this draft.

As for him being a 2nd round guy... I don't see the Steelers AND the Ravens passing on him... although if the Steelers go OL, and Barron is still available, the Ravens could take Barron instead and leaving Hightower for us hopefully.

I'm not sure who I'd trade up for. I like Hightower, but he may actually fall to us... No need to trade up. I would definitely take Vontaze Burfict In round five if he's still available. Id like serious LB competition in camp this year. But as far as trading up, realistically, maybe I'd trade up for Stephon Gilmore? He may fall below 20. I'm no scout or talent evaluater, but he looks good, and having Webster, Amukamara, Thomas, and Gilmore or even Jenkins would make for a nasty d-backfield.

[quote user="Bones911"][quote user="Seducer"]Kuechly[/quote]

Not bad but not sold on him. IMO Kuechly will be a bust or average at best.[/quote] please explain....

[quote user="Kruunch"]If we're playing fantasy here I'd trade up instantly for Quinton Coples.[/quote]
    Trade up for Luck then trade him to the cowboys for Tyron smith, Dez Bryant and Demarco Murray

Matt Kalil or Trent Richardson.

But if we are being realistic, probably Mark Barron or Fletcher Cox.

There are players who, if they fell to around our pick, I would entertain the thought. But I am wary of a trade up this year simply because we do have more needs than in recent years and I think we covet our picks rather than trade them.

That said, I think Cordy Glenn is 1 guy who is a guy we would like very much.

i mean if we are talking a fantasy situation and we can trade up as far as we want then definitely Kalil...a beast of a LT to protect eli the rest of his career so he can bring us another ring

The question that comes to mind would be, how far can I move up with the current roster plus the pick? Who would be want to sacrifice in order to move up?

[quote user="Kruunch"]If we're playing fantasy here I'd trade up instantly for Quinton Coples.[/quote]
    this is who i want as well