+ Reply to Thread

Tony's updated mock V3.0

OK I struggled some with my top 3, but I feel comfortable with my 4th through 7th rounds. Maybe I could swap my 6th and 7th rd picks? But I got a bunch of prospects that I thought would fit what the Giants do. Some maybe needs, some I think could be of value. </P>

</P>

Rd 1. Jerel Worthy DT</P>

</P>

Rd 2. Chris Polk RB</P>

</P>

Rd 3. Mitchell Schwartz OT</P>

</P>

Rd 4a. Greg Childs WR</P>

</P>

Rd 4b. Demario Davis LB</P>

</P>

Rd 5. Malik Jackson DE</P>

</P>

Rd 6. Adrien Robinson TE</P>

</P>

Rd 7. Sean Richardson SS</P>

</P>

Now I don't know if Jackson would be there in the 5th rd when we select. And as I said, maybe I could switch my picks in the 6th and 7th around. I agonized over the first 3 picks, especially with the 1st rd pick or Worthy.</P>

</P>

There were other positions/players that I felt are Giants type prospects. I tried not to put need ahead of value/BPA etc. And of course I have my favorites, but we all know this is not a fantasy draft.</P>

</P>

Feel free to comment/critique. I may post another mock in the coming days, since I had several other players I wanted to put into my mock. I'm glad I'm not an actual GM---LOL!!!</P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Re: Tony's updated mock V3.0

Except for your #2 pick. I think your mock is my favorite. ( besides my own) I would rather have Turbin.

Re: Tony's updated mock V3.0

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Except for your #2 pick. I think your mock is my favorite. ( besides my own) I would rather have Turbin.[/quote]you know shockeystays08, I like Turbin as well. I had him in my previous mock.

And thanks for the vote of confidence!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University