+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: FroZeN Mock Draft v1.0

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I might disagree with a couple of picks but kudos to you for taking the time to*provide*rational support for each pick.</P>

It is*very hard to do a mock draft*for a team that has the 32nd pick . . . .*</P>[/quote]
    Thanks. It was tough picking at the bottom of each round. Surprisingly, after doing my homework, there's more than enough talent to go around in the draft.

Veteran

I really like this draft.. nice job FroZen

Veteran

So after looking at your mock I decided to watch some video of the Morris kid. Wow!! Talk about yards after contact, quick feet, and good vision. I'd never heard of him. I'd love to see that kid be around late in the draft!

Morris is a very solid runner. Almost everyone has him projected as a UDFA. I really cant see us passing up a chance to secure him at the end.
    Thanks GMenNY21

bump

First off, great job and effort on your mock. I do not like the #1 pick. That's to high for David and don't think he will be BPA at 32. I would prefer Wagner. I like your #2 pick. You nailed your #3. I go to Troy games and Mass is a beast!! Plus we like Troy boys". Jenkins would be a nice pick up at 4. I would rather have a RB with the other #4 pick. Molk got manhandled by Michigan State and Jerel Worthy. That scares me. I am a Michigan fan so I would like Molk to make it. Hanna is at a good spot and I would finish off with a cb like Asa Jackson Cal - Poly. Overall great job!

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]First off, great job and effort on your mock. I do not like the #1 pick. That's to high for David and don't think he will be BPA at 32. I would prefer Wagner. I like your #2 pick. You nailed your #3. I go to Troy games and Mass is a beast!! Plus we like Troy boys". Jenkins would be a nice pick up at 4. I would rather have a RB with the other #4 pick. Molk got manhandled by Michigan State and Jerel Worthy. That scares me. I am a Michigan fan so I would like Molk to make it. Hanna is at a good spot and I would finish off with a cb like Asa Jackson Cal - Poly. Overall great job![/quote]

I forgot to mention I think we need a Safety high. Horton I know little about but Brown I have seen often being a Michigan fan. If he is more than a special team guy I will be surprised. I like Harrison Smith a great deal in the first for us if Barron is gone. I know nobody else likes him for us but don't rule him out. He is Mayocks #2 Safety and just killed it at the combine.

Not a bad mock at all FroZen. I may not agree with your 1st rounder, but all in all, looks solid!

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Lavonte David going 1st is made on the premise that he had the same exact responsibilities on defense that Fewell asked Boley and Williams to play last season.

He's also responsible for stopping the run and does a great job at getting off blocks and getting to the running back. I believe David is a 1st round talent and will catch on very fast with us.

He's also projected as a Safety by many teams.....Kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Read about some rumbles of the Giants draft room considering Lavonte David in the first