+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: FroZeN Mock Draft v1.0

Can't see Reese picking up a tweener in the first; but I like it overall. I think the first depends on who falls down to the Giants, and how much they like them as opposed to their BPA they anticipate being there. I think a lot of the OL guys are interchangeable, and I agree they'll take at least two depending on their BPA rankings. I'm also think two running backs is a possibility now that we've picked up two compensatory picks.

[quote user="NorwoodBlue"]Can't see Reese picking up a tweener in the first; but I like it overall.* I think the first depends on who falls down to the Giants, and how much they like them as opposed to their BPA they anticipate being there.* I think a lot of the OL guys are interchangeable, and I agree they'll take at least two depending on their BPA rankings.* I'm also think two running backs is a possibility now that we've picked up two compensatory picks.
    [/quote]
    I wasn't aware of a second comp pick, i though we were only awarded 1 in the 4th. I looked up our picks on NFL.com and they have what i thought was correct, 1 comp pick in the 4th. Can anyone confirm?

Veteran

so you think if fleener and david are both there at 32 we go david over fleener?
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"][quote user="NorwoodBlue"]Can't see Reese picking up a tweener in the first; but I like it overall.* I think the first depends on who falls down to the Giants, and how much they like them as opposed to their BPA they anticipate being there.* I think a lot of the OL guys are interchangeable, and I agree they'll take at least two depending on their BPA rankings.* I'm also think two running backs is a possibility now that we've picked up two compensatory picks.
    [/quote]
    I wasn't aware of a second comp pick, i though we were only awarded 1 in the 4th. I looked up our picks on NFL.com and they have what i thought was correct, 1 comp pick in the 4th. Can anyone confirm?[/quote]we have 1 comp pick, in the 4th rd. So you are correct sir.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

[quote user="rainierjef"]so you think if fleener and david are both there at 32 we go david over fleener?
    [/quote]

Yes, think about it for a second. Bennett fills 2 needs, he's a legitimate blocking TE who also has pass catching ability, and he's still very young. You can, in essence, call Bennett our 1st round draft pick. Reese will go BPA dont get me wrong, and that player could very much be David.

All-Pro

I would be disgusted if we took him in the 1st round.

[quote user="lawl"]I would be disgusted if we took him in the 1st round.[/quote]
    You'd get over it

All-Pro

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"][quote user="lawl"]I would be disgusted if we took him in the 1st round.[/quote]
    You'd get over it[/quote]

Haha...yea, I would.