Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You have to be kidding me

Bench Player

You have to be kidding me

My normal account "SmuGiant2008" got banned for "attacking other members"

give me a break... i mean this message board is a total joke... i make one harmless little joke that im sure everyone in the world has made more than a dozen times... and i get banned for it... all the meanwhile the moderators allow Bucs fans to spam TAGF with garbage that has no business being on this board let alone this site....

what a joke... you have to be kidding me.... when did this place turn into seasame street? if you can't handle a little joke then you have no business being on OUR message board.... bashing OUR team

way to go moderators... proving your ineptitude one more time...

Re: You have to be kidding me

[quote user="NDGiant2008"]My normal account "SmuGiant2008" got banned for "attacking other members"

give me a break... i mean this message board is a total joke... i make one harmless little joke that im sure everyone in the world has made more than a dozen times... and i get banned for it... all the meanwhile the moderators allow Bucs fans to spam TAGF with garbage that has no business being on this board let alone this site....

what a joke... you have to be kidding me.... when did this place turn into seasame street? if you can't handle a little joke then you have no business being on OUR message board.... bashing OUR team

way to go moderators... proving your ineptitude one more time...
    [/quote]

that should help your case...lol. What did you say?

Now they are going to ban ndgiant 2008. Its not good to say bad things about MODS.

At least they told you why you got banned, when Eli'sturn got banned I tried finding out why and they would'nt tell me. I was never even warned or suspended at all and then they hit me with a 75 year ban or something crazy.

[quote user="GiantsJarhead357"]At least they told you why you got banned, when Eli'sturn got banned I tried finding out why and they would'nt tell me. I was never even warned or suspended at all and then they hit me with a 75 year ban or something crazy.[/quote]

Now they know who you are.

Never reported you to mods, but you did wish death on several posters. They don't tolerate stuff like that. If you are joking put a nice smiley next to it or lol.

Like this......why don't you just kill yourself and do us all a favor[][] LOL

Bench Player

"Fans of teams other than the New York GIANTS are welcome on these boards to discuss football or other sports topics. If opposing fans want to “Talk Smack” there is a section to do this. It is the Rival Central forum. Any opposing fans engaging in “Smack Talk” outside of that location will have their accounts permanently suspended. Opposing
    fans will have a much shorter leash than GIANTS fans. Those that do
    come onto this site looking to cause trouble will have their accounts
    permanently suspended very quickly. It may not seem fair,
    but this is necessary to maintain an environment for NY GIANTS fans to
    discuss their team without being subject to harassment."

This is what the Moderators were supposed to be doing all the while numerous Bucaneer fans came on here, bashed the team, bashed Eli and bashed us....

and what do the moderators due... give me a 7 day suspension for making a mexican lawnmower joke... is that really Biggoted and Hateful? who was offended... read the context... i was joking around...I didnt mean to offend anyone... i was just trying to make light of a situation that was started by a bucaneers fan who had no business posting garbage in TAGF....

Bench Player

[quote user="g-27-money"]

Never reported you to mods, but you did wish death on several posters. They don't tolerate stuff like that. If you are joking put a nice smiley next to it or lol.

Like this......why don't you just kill yourself and do us all a favor[][] LOL

[/quote]

... oh come on.... those are only directed at harooni... me and him are regular ol sparring partners... like rocky and apollo creed

I think one of the Buc's fans reported you for the "lawnmower" joke.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

I think one of the Buc's fans reported you for the "lawnmower" joke.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Closed Thread