Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: You have to be kidding me

So much for the rival central rule.

The Computer on a lawn mower joke? that was hilarious and could have been referring to many things... I disagree witht the ban

All-Pro

Free SMU Giant!

i mean, that is if he has a valid defense

he might just have gotten fired up, since we have our biggest game in 5 years!!!

whoo hoo

Giants 27, Bucs 17

I did not ban you, and did not see the post you are referring to, but this is not your first suspension is it?

By the way, we could suspend this account and your IP, because it should be the user, not the ID that gets banned, but I will not do that.

I did not see the "Joke" you refer to, but if it was worthy of a suspension, then there you go.

Those Bucs fans are banned for life for what they did

You got banned for a week for making a joke that had racial overtones. Context had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You've been here long enough to know better and have already been banned for other things, and to be honest, you should be banned for starting this thread as well, considering that we've asked people not to air their grievances with us on the boards. A PM or an email is the way you're supposed to go.

If the boards are such a joke, then a banishment shouldn't be too difficult to take, should it? Go somewhere else, because we're going to continue to bring the hammer down on people who ignore the rules, regardless of whether they were "joking" or not. I'm telling you right now....you will get 1 morechance after the ban expires. The next time is permanent.

No joke

that clears that up

I appreciate the Mods as much as the next guy, but....
    SMU starts the game thread each week, and I would really hate to see that stop because of a laps in judgement brought on by a troll.

Give it some thought please.
    This space for rent

SMU is the only one who can start a game thread?? You're saying of the hundreds of rabid clicking posters here, he's the only one who can start a game thread? Are you high?

He's also responsible for starting HUNDREDS of useless threads on game day, capping one on top of the other, sometimes literally starting a thread every play. He's a nuisance, that's for sure.

[quote user="DeeDeeBarber"]SMU is the only one who can start a game thread?? You're saying of the hundreds of rabid clicking posters here, he's the only one who can start a game thread? Are you high?

He's also responsible for starting HUNDREDS of useless threads on game day, capping one on top of the other, sometimes literally starting a thread every play. He's a nuisance, that's for sure.

[/quote]
    No, I am saying it's a tradition I would prefer not to break over something so stupid. I actually started the one for the Bills game, as he was in Las Vegas. Didn't feel right to me.

And this from a gambler who has no, I mean NO, not even small supersticians!!

This space for rent

[quote user="Moderator_J"]

Those Bucs fans are banned for life for what they did

You got banned for a week for making a joke that had racial overtones. Context had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You've been here long enough to know better and have already been banned for other things, and to be honest, you should be banned for starting this thread as well, considering that we've asked people not to air their grievances with us on the boards. A PM or an email is the way you're supposed to go.

If the boards are such a joke, then a banishment shouldn't be too difficult to take, should it? Go somewhere else, because we're going to continue to bring the hammer down on people who ignore the rules, regardless of whether they were "joking" or not. I'm telling you right now....you will get 1 morechance after the ban expires. The next time is permanent.

No joke

[/quote]

just what are these big bad 'racial overtones" he made anyway??

something like overtones is just a matter of opinion anyway. What was said? will the sky fall because he said it?