+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linval

Linval

This kid is a Beast. Not the best pass rusher but a great run stuffer. 9 solo tackles last game, this guy is a wall. This was his best game in his 2 years, do you guys think he will continue to keep this up? I can't wait to see how he does against Murray.

Re: Linval

Barring any serious injuries and provided he works hard... I think Linval is really gonna be a problem for opposing offenses. Guy as he is is already a monster. Love watching him play.

[quote user="Slunk3AM"]Barring any serious injuries and provided he works hard... I think Linval is really gonna be a problem for opposing offenses. Guy as he is is already a monster. Love watching him play.[/quote]
    Agreed, I hope Austin follows in his footsteps. If they can both play at a starting caliber we can get rid of Canty. I like the guy but he is definitely way overpaid and taking up money that could be used to repair numerous other problems.

He is starting to play well. They need him to be that big bodied run stuffer.

All-Pro

"Linval Joseph is a beast"

There goes his ACL...

Veteran

He's looked great. I think Austin has more potential to be a pass rusher but Joseph fills a very important role with this team. You need someone who can clog up the line of scrimmage.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Slunk3AM"]Barring any serious injuries and provided he works hard... I think Linval is really gonna be a problem for opposing offenses. Guy as he is is already a monster. Love watching him play.[/quote]
    Agreed, I hope Austin follows in his footsteps. If they can both play at a starting caliber we can get rid of Canty. I like the guy but he is definitely way overpaid and taking up money that could be used to repair numerous other problems.
    [/quote]

+1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

I'm excited for the future! Joseph taking up double teams and Austin running a 4.8 @ 310lbs lol

This from CBS rapid reports:

Dec. 8, 2011 5:16 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Fewell impressed by Joseph's 'fire'
    Defensive coordinator Perry Fewell praised DT Linval Joseph
    ’s 10-tackle performance against the Packers for the “passion” and
    “fire” he played with, saying that it was the best he’s seen from
    Joseph. Fewell says Joseph still shares a role with DT Rocky Bernard and is getting around 35 to 40 snaps per game. Giants RapidReports

Jospeh's stats are almost identical to Chris Canty despite many fewer snaps.

Canty makes $5.5 mil this year and Jospeh makes $405k