+ Reply to Thread

Mock not coming fast enough......:(

1 Rueben Randle WR - Everybody's post I have read lately says this guy would transition well into our offense

2 Brandon Brooks OG - Address oline need, and this guy is huge...maybe he can play OT?

3 Robert Turbin RB - We need a good RB with BJ gone and AB with his foot/ankle issues

4 Jonathan Massaquoi OLB - Everybody on her is clamoring for OLB, and well this dude is from Troy....we have a guy from there how measure up similiar (Osi), lets see if we can get lucky twice...

4 Tom Compton OT - Also adresses oline need, Eli needs guys to protect him so we can repeat

5 Janzen Jackson FS/CB - Dude could probably play saftey or corner.....versatility is value in my book

6 Akiem Hicks DT - Keep restocking that front 4 so we can continue to pressue QBs

7 Donte Paige-Moss DE - Again continue to infuse D line with guys

Re: Mock not coming fast enough......:(

The issue I have with a guy like Brandon Brooks is the giants have never seemed to draft large OL. All the guys they draft are significantly smaller.

They prefer guys who can pull and move, rather than outright size maulers.

Doug Martin

[quote user="slipknottin"]The issue I have with a guy like Brandon Brooks is the giants have never seemed to draft large OL. All the guys they draft are significantly smaller.

They prefer guys who can pull and move, rather than outright size maulers.[/quote]

Wellllll maybe the guy would trim down a bit after we get him here.....

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]
    Wellllll maybe the guy would trim down a bit after we get him here.....[/quote]

Or he just gets drafted by a team that targets players that size, eagles, cowboys, steelers. There are lots of teams that love those oversized mauler types.