+ Reply to Thread

All this "Who Do You Trust" nonsense on NFL Network

I am sick of them comparing Eli and Romo. Trying to compare the two, determine who is most trustworthy, ect... Why can't they find something "news-worthy" to report ?

Re: All this "Who Do You Trust" nonsense on NFL Network

Well,they are facing one another this week (or facing their respective defenses, anyway). So did they pick Eli? he gets my vote.

I trust that sometime Sunday night, I'll see Romo wearing his backward ballcap, with that idiotic look upon his face.

I also trust that there will be more camera shots of that slob Rob Ryan than Jason Garrett.

I trust the GMEN to take it to these losers, & win 45-24.

Go Big Blue!

[quote user="Dwinsballgames"]Well,they are facing one another this week (or facing their respective defenses, anyway). So did they pick Eli? he gets my vote.[/quote]

Everyone, except Michael Irvin picked Eli...

Veteran

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

I trust that sometime Sunday night, I'll see Romo wearing his backward ballcap, with that idiotic look upon his face.

I also trust that there will be more camera shots of* that slob Rob Ryan than Jason Garrett.

Go Big Blue!

[/quote]

+2

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

I also trust that there will be more camera shots of* that slob Rob Ryan than Jason Garrett.

Go Big Blue!

[/quote]

I would put the over/under on camera shots of that fat slob Rob Ryan at 14. You guys think that line is reasonable?