+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PFT'S WEEK 14 PICKS

PFT'S WEEK 14 PICKS

Excerpt: "Well, I called my shot, and I almost got it. Down 12 games with five weeks
    to go, Rosenthal and I disagreed on six games. I declared Rosenthal to be
    screwed.

In the end, I was right on four. Making him right on two. Allowing me to
    whittle his edge down to 10 games.

I was 11-5, he was 9-7. For the season, he’s 129-63. I’m 119-73.

But I think he’s starting to get nervous.

Giants at Cowboys

Florio’s take: If anyone thinks that the league wasn’t
    bracing for a lockout that would last into November, look no farther than the
    fact that the annual series between the big-market Giants and the big-country
    Cowboys didn’t begin until December 11. It’s do-or-die for the Giants, and the
    Cowboys will be happy to oblige.

Florio’s pick: Cowboys 30, Giants 28.

Rosenthal’s take: My head says the Cowboys are the better,
    healthier team. My preseason pick says the Giants are going to win the division
    (with the Cowboys as a wild card). I’m stubbornly sticking with Big Blue. The
    Cowboys love drama and there won’t be any drama left in this division if Dallas
    wins.

Rosenthal’s pick: Giants 24, Cowboys 21." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Re: PFT'S WEEK 14 PICKS

Their healthier for sure. An idiot could see that. but they are not better.

[quote user="Rusty192"]Their healthier for sure. An idiot could see that. but they are not better.
    [/quote]

+1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

So nervous for this game, but can this Giants really be 0-5 in the past 5 games? Yuck, I'd have to say 28-24 Giants

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]So nervous for this game, but can this Giants really be 0-5 in the past 5 games? Yuck, I'd have to say 28-24 Giants[/quote]

We've shown we CAN do it, will we is the question. I think we will.

# 80

I'll say this, I feel much better about us winning this game than the NE, Niners, Eagles, Saints, or Packers games. We almost won 4/5 of those if you think about it.

Hopefully we take a page out of the book of what the Eagles did to Dallas a few weeks back.

Banned

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

stop agonizing over it

we will have it in the bag by halftime

[quote user="BParcells777"]ahhhhhhhhhhhh

stop agonizing over it

[/quote]

Yes, many of us will be in the bag by half time, but what does that have to do with winning the game? []

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="BParcells777"]ahhhhhhhhhhhh

stop agonizing over it

[/quote]

Yes, many of us will be in the bag by half time, but what does that have to do with winning the game? []
    [/quote]

hahaha. But we won't be on the field. We will be as close as we can get though. A GIANTS win is what I am looking for!

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]So nervous for this game, but can this Giants really be 0-5 in the past 5 games? Yuck, I'd have to say 28-24 Giants[/quote]
    I know right. If we could of won just one of those games we would be tied. A loss now and we are done as we'd be 2 out with 3 to play and them with the tIebreaker. Its more of a must win for us as they will still have time to rebound in a loss, we don't. Our record will be tied if we win, so they don't really have to beat us to win div. we could flop vs skins and jets while they beat Tampa and Philly eliminating us. We really needed to win some of those four games. We really put ourselves in a bad position. I mean who would of thought after that inspiring win over NE that we would be in such bad shape 4 weeks later
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***