+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Boothe Our Best Center?

Color me jaded but I think Boothe is more capable at center then Baas and Diehl has always been a better LT then Beatty.

I think right now we have our best offensive line playing of the year.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Is Boothe Our Best Center?

yes
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Kruunch"]Color me jaded but I think Boothe is more capable at center then Baas and Diehl has always been a better LT then Beatty.

I think right now we have our best offensive line playing of the year.[/quote]

One game with this alignment of players is not enough to tell, but they certainly did open holes for the running backs on Sunday and if that continues for the next four games, we should run the table.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Hes actually our only center at this point
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

I chalk it up to Flaherty grooming these guys well and getting them ready.

Last year Seubert fills in at center and does a great job...Koets fills in and does a great job...And now Boothe fills in and is doing a great job.

[quote user="titwio"]I chalk it up to Flaherty grooming these guys well and getting them ready.

Last year Seubert fills in at center and does a great job...Koets fills in and does a great job...And now Boothe fills in and is doing a great job.[/quote]

You got some nerve throwing Pats name around when our "Upgraded" oline has played like *** all year.

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"]Color me jaded but I think Boothe is more capable at center then Baas and Diehl has always been a better LT then Beatty.

I think right now we have our best offensive line playing of the year.[/quote]

You are correct on both fronts sir.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="titwio"]I chalk it up to Flaherty grooming these guys well and getting them ready.

Last year Seubert fills in at center and does a great job...Koets fills in and does a great job...And now Boothe fills in and is doing a great job.[/quote]

You got some nerve throwing Pats name around when our "Upgraded" oline has played like *** all year.[/quote]

Lol...I was referring to him getting the depth ready. ...Which he has done a great job with. The O-line play this year has been bad due to inconsistency of vets such as Snee, K-Mac...along with a new LT and center who can't stay healthy.

I don't really think anyone looked at the O-line as being an upgrade when the season started.

[quote user="titwio"]I chalk it up to Flaherty grooming these guys well and getting them ready.

You just capsulized the team's philosophy of building with the draft and from within.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="burier"][quote user="titwio"]I chalk it up to Flaherty grooming these guys well and getting them ready.

You got some nerve throwing Pats name around when our "Upgraded" oline has played like *** all year.[/quote]

Lol...I was referring to him getting the depth ready. ...Which he has done a great job with. The O-line play this year has been bad due to inconsistency of vets such as Snee, K-Mac...along with a new LT and center.

I don't really think anyone looked at the O-line as being an upgrade when the season started.[/quote]

I definately did.

I was never in love with Ohara and he had especially started getting on my nerves last season with the injuries and poor play.

Richie again was an injury problem

I was told Baas was a clear upgrade over an aging and oft injured Ohara.

I never cosidered David Diehl to be a legit LT and thought he'd be better suited for guard and upgrade the Richie and (Plug in random lineman) play guard by commitee situation we've had.

I was told that Beatty had made the leap and would be a signifact upgrade over Diehl at LT.

It wasn't like we were moving people around for the sake of it. JR presented us with what he believed was more talented Oline and they haven't performed.