+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pro Bowl voting... Cruz snub?

I just got an email from nfl.com for the pro bowl ballet. Am I seeing this correctly?

No Victor Cruz???

This is absurd, the man deserves pro bowl recognition!

Re: Pro Bowl voting... Cruz snub?

[quote user="jparmer"]I just got an email from nfl.com for the pro bowl ballet. Am I seeing this correctly?

No Victor Cruz???

This is absurd, the man deserves pro bowl recognition![/quote]

He is our 3rd WR and not a starter. Therefor, he isnt eligible. Same goes for JPP who isnt listed as a starter.

You cant be a pro bowler if you arent a starter.

Kinda silly really, on our entire team there are 3 players I feel deserve Pro bowl consideration: Eli Cruz and JPP.

2 are ineligible.

Regardless of playing time or productiononly those listed as starters on the depth chart are listed on the fan ballot. I'm not sure when they decide to pull the depth charts for the ballot, though.

However, I believe the players and coaches can choose from everyone in the league, and their votes combine for 66% of the ballot.

All-Pro

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="jparmer"]I just got an email from nfl.com for the pro bowl ballet. Am I seeing this correctly?

No Victor Cruz???

He is our 3rd WR and not a starter. Therefor, he isnt eligible. Same goes for JPP who isnt listed as a starter.

Kinda silly really, on our entire team there are 3 players I feel deserve Pro bowl consideration: Eli Cruz and JPP.

2 are ineligible.
    [/quote]

And Eli will probably get snubbed behind Rodgers Brees and either Stafford , Romo or Ryan.

Interesting, I didn't know the depth chart thing. That really sucks. Cruz and JPP definitely earned it this year.

Even though these guys aren't on the ballot I still think they find their way onto the team. Coaches will add players due to injuries and SB players not playing.

It's amazing though that the two most productive players on offense and defense for the Giants aren't even starters.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="jparmer"]I just got an email from nfl.com for the pro bowl ballet. Am I seeing this correctly?

No Victor Cruz???

2 are ineligible.
    [/quote]Agreed, you could add Nicks, Boley, and even Web.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

BS cause the packers have jordy Nelson Greg Jennings and Donald Driver on the Ballot

so cruz should be eligable.

the cowboys have laurent robinson dez bryant and miles austin

[quote user="bigbluefan1986"]

BS cause the packers have jordy Nelson Greg Jennings and Donald Driver on the Ballot

so cruz should be eligable.

[/quote]

Good call. Didn't notice that.