+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 1

Bench Player

Re: Round 1

I disagree with the RB and DE. I believe it will be O-line or TE unless one of those WR fall.
    Stephen Hill or Jeffries, then Reese will pull that trigger.

I'll be praying Brockers is still around

[quote user="NYG_88"]I kind of have a feeling that Fleener still on the board is going to be a Giant, just a hunch but thats just my opinion.[/quote]

+1

JR drafts BPA if Fleener is still there at 32 i cant see there being another player better than him. I just really dont see him making it that far with the season he had, the great pro day, and the evelution on the TE in todays NFL. He could go earlier than people think

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="NYG_88"]I kind of have a feeling that Fleener still on the board is going to be a Giant, just a hunch but thats just my opinion.[/quote] +1 JR drafts BPA if Fleener is still there at 32 i cant see there being another player better than him. I just really dont see him making it that far with the season he had, the great pro day, and the evelution on the TE in todays NFL. He could go earlier than people think[/quote]</P>

</P>

I don't get the TE thing. The Giants just signed a TE and if he's any good....they will probably extend him.</P>

Also, Fleener is a 'pass catching' TE....didn't we have a guy like that on our roster called Beckum?</P>

I don't get wasting a 1st round pick on a TE. We've done quite well with TE's from Rounds 5-undrafted</P>

+ Reply to Thread