+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Ball revised post Rivers

Re: Crystal Ball revised post Rivers

If you are using mock drafts as to a guide where players are drafted... Well....

Harrison Smith is not a first round talent, hes a borderline second round talent.

When have the giants ever reached on a player in the first couple rounds?

There are far better players at 32 than Smith.

[quote user="slipknottin"]If you are using mock drafts as to a guide where players are drafted... Well....

Harrison Smith is not a first round talent, hes a borderline second round talent.

There are far better players at 32 than Smith.[/quote]
    Walter Football has him rated round 1 - 2
    Mayock has him rated late 1 - 2
    Deion Sanders stated at the combine on TV he thought Smith's combine performance should of pushed him into the bottom of round 1. Where at 32 Last rime I checked.
    I realize you have more knowledge than them but I'll stick with people who do it for a living.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="slipknottin"]If you are using mock drafts as to a guide where players are drafted... Well....

Deion Sanders stated at the combine on TV he thought Smith's combine performance should of pushed him into the bottom of round 1. Where at 32 Last rime I checked.
    I realize you have more knowledge than them but I'll stick with people who do it for a living.[/quote]

First off, walter football is just a website run by a fan.
    Mayock also is the ND guy, so who knows if he favors their players, but i question how objective he is with those guys.
    As for Deion Sanders, since when was he a great draft guy?

I can name plenty of people that do this for a living too, and dont think he is close to being a first round prospect.

Weakness at the position doesnt make guys move up the boards, either.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="slipknottin"]If you are using mock drafts as to a guide where players are drafted... Well....

Ok here you go Todd McShay 6 hours ago- one of the Patriots FIRST Round options could be fast rising Harrison Smith. Don't make me do your homework for you! I suppose you have a problem with McShay also! Google some recent info on the guy. Late 2nd -3rd round projection was a while back . Catch up!
    I realize you have more knowledge than them but I'll stick with people who do it for a living.[/quote]

First off, walter football is just a website run by a fan.
    Mayock also is the ND guy, so who knows if he favors their players, but i question how objective he is with those guys.
    As for Deion Sanders, since when was he a great draft guy?

I can name plenty of people that do this for a living too, and dont think he is close to being a first round prospect.

Weakness at the position doesnt make guys move up the boards, either.[/quote]

Ok slipknottin -6 hours ago Todd McShay "the Patriots could take fast rising Harrison Smith with one of their FIRST round picks" I suppose you have a problem with McShay? don't make me do your homework for you son! Google some current info! The borderline 2nd round evaluation is old news. Catch up!

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Todd McShay [/quote]There goes your credibility.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]Ok slipknottin -6 hours ago Todd McShay "the Patriots could take fast rising Harrison Smith with one of their FIRST round picks" I suppose you have a problem with McShay? don't make me do your homework for you son! Google some current info! The borderline 2nd round evaluation is old news. Catch up![/quote]

Its not "old news" It completely depends on who you listen to.

Just like Mayock says he wouldnt draft Coples in the first two rounds. Does that mean Coples wont be drafted until the 3rd?

In regard to your negative view on Deion-your right, he probably knows little about a defensive back position. He's employed by the NFL Network to make uneducated statements and analysis .. Silly me. !

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]In regard to your negative view on Deion-your right, he probably knows little about a defensive back position. [/quote]

I never said he didnt. But that doesnt mean hes a great talent evaluator, nor does that mean he is good at anticipating what front offices are going to do.

Deion is a better coach than GM...

We will see what happens I guess. I see other options for us at 32. I also like Worthy. DT seems deeper than safety in the draft, that's why I see Reese considering what would be a short reach at 32. Harrison will be gone by 64 but some decent DT DE should be there. Ok I'm done on this subject. One more thing, I like Turbin Round 3 but wouldn't die if we took Martin at 32. RB should be a concern!

+ Reply to Thread