+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Crystal Ball revised post Rivers

I agree Chandler is a stretch at 64 . Not sure he goes in 1 but b4 64 very possible. He could drop unexpectedly like some do every year. As I have said b4 your mock is my favorite outside of my own. Worthy is a great possibility and Schwartz and Davis will make a statement one day.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"]I agree Chandler is a stretch at 64 . Not sure he goes in 1 but b4 64 very possible. He could drop unexpectedly like some do every year. As I have said b4 your mock is my favorite outside of my own. Worthy is a great possibility and Schwartz and Davis will make a statement one day.[/quote]
    Oops that was supposed to be attached to tonyt830. Love The Childs pick also.

Normally Harrison Smith wouldn't go in the 1st round but this draft is way shallow at Safety. I don't think New England Patriots are going to draft him. It will be interesting to see if we take him if he is available. I do not want to use a 1st round pick on him bit we don't have much depth at the position.

[quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="slipknottin"]Harrison Smith in the first? I wouldnt draft him in the first 60 picks[/quote] Then your very behind in his evaluation. One mock has him going 31 to the Patriots. We all have opinions, some on target more than others.[/quote]</P>

There are approximately 400 million mock drafts currently on the internet and one has him going to the Pats at 31, so that means that we should pick him at 32????</P>

Shrewd . . . . . . .</P>

[quote user="buffyblue"]Normally Harrison Smith wouldn't go in the 1st round but this draft is way shallow at Safety. I don't think New England Patriots are going to draft him. It will be interesting to see if we take him if he is available. I do not want to use a 1st round pick on him bit we don't have much depth at the position.[/quote]
    That's pretty much my line of thinking. I'm just predicting who we may target because of need and how much of it is avaiable in the draft not just who I want.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="slipknottin"]Harrison Smith in the first? I wouldnt draft him in the first 60 picks[/quote] Then your very behind in his evaluation. One mock has him going 31 to the Patriots. We all have opinions, some on target more than others.[/quote]</P>

There are approximately 400 million mock drafts currently on the internet and one has him going to the Pats at 31, so that means that we should pick him at 32????</P>

Shrewd . . . . . . .</P>[/quote]
    Um if that's what you got out of that your an idiot! 400 million ay?

[quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Shrewd . . . . . . .</P>

[/quote] Um if that's what you got out of that your an idiot! 400 million ay?[/quote]</P>

I think that for any knowledgeable football person who reads this thread, the identity of the "idiot" will be self-evident . . . . . </P>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="slipknottin"]Harrison Smith in the first? I wouldnt draft him in the first 60 picks[/quote] Then your very behind in his evaluation. One mock has him going 31 to the Patriots. We all have opinions, some on target more than others.[/quote]</p>

There are approximately 400 million mock drafts currently on the internet and one has him going to the Pats at 31, so that means that we should pick him at 32????</p>

Shrewd . . . . . . .</p>

[/quote] Um if that's what you got out of that your an idiot! 400 million ay?[/quote]</p>

I think that for any knowledgeable football person who reads this thread, the identity of the "idiot" will be self-evident . . . . . </p>[/quote]

I tend to think anyone that say's YOUR an idiot... comes off looking a bit like an idiot.

Veteran

[quote user="critters"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Shrewd . . . . . . .</P>

[/quote] Um if that's what you got out of that your an idiot! 400 million ay?[/quote]</P>

I think that for any knowledgeable football person who reads this thread, the identity of the "idiot" will be self-evident . . . . . </P>

[/quote]

I tend to think anyone that say's YOUR an idiot... comes off looking a bit like an idiot.
    [/quote]</P>

It always makes me laugh. Honestly, I see "your an idiot" far more than I see it done correctly. </P>

[quote user="Seducer"][quote user="critters"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="Shockeystays08"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Shrewd . . . . . . .</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It always makes me laugh.* Honestly, I see "your an idiot" far more than I see it done correctly.* </P>[/quote]

Problem is, it will be lost on the person you are addressing.

What we have here is a no win situation. Or for the trekkies out there, a Kobayashi Maru.

R.I.P. Otto and George (1960 - 2014). Funniest comedy team of this century.