+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

at least we don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman

although the Sunday night team annoying also

Re: at least we don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman

[quote user="threenout"]although the Sunday night team annoying also
    [/quote]

We will have to listen to that idiot Collinsworth instead. I bet you he will praise Romo all night long, and will be extremely reluctant to say a single positive thing about Eli. Does Romo have compromising photos of the entire NFL broadcasting crews? Eli has the d@mn RING!

Veteran

Collingsworth sucks....like when Prince had his first pick of his career, and Collingsworth said it was "lucky".

STFU Collingsworth...it's the guy's first pick....maybe let the fans enjoy it, you ******.

[quote user="JMFP2"]Collingsworth sucks....like when Prince had his first pick of his career, and Collingsworth said it was "lucky".

STFU Collingsworth...it's the guy's first pick....maybe let the fans enjoy it, you ******.[/quote]
    Lol really? I never heard that one because I was at the game, what a loser.....This guy is the most ridiculous ####show, I hate his annoying voice even more. I would've completely muted his games if it werent for Al Michaels being the co host, he's amazing.

All-Pro

Honestly, I hate those 3 more then anyone else. I would rather listen to Berman and Madden on a bad day then any one of those Asshats. Collinsworth is so extremely painful to listen to.

[quote user="JMFP2"]Collingsworth sucks....like when Prince had his first pick of his career, and Collingsworth said it was "lucky".

STFU Collingsworth...it's the guy's first pick....maybe let the fans enjoy it, you ******.[/quote]

Yeah I remember hearing that. He was talking about how Prince Amukamara "got away with one".

LOL

Its the NFL **** wad you EARN everything you get.

I actually dont mind Aikman. Buck is awful and Collingsworth is a complete DB.

Be prepared for 3 hrs. of Eli elite references. At least tivi babble is no longer there.

i think collinsworth is good.. and michaels is the best play by play guy in sports (and im pretty sure a giants fan).

Veteran

Yea Colinsworthless is just bitter that Prince made more of an impact on that one play than he did in his entire career. If anything Prince was UNLUCKY that he tripped.