+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jonathan Goff worked out for skins on Thursday

https://twitter.com/#!/Russellmania980/statuses/190818494613422081

he may well be gone...we dont think r bringing him back..

Re: Jonathan Goff worked out for skinds on Thursday

[quote user="rxc999"]https://twitter.com/#!/Russellmania980/statuses/190818494613422081

he may well be gone...we dont think r bringing him back..[/quote]

I think signing Rivers was a signal to Goff that he needs to find work elsewhere.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Because we're going to draft kuechly in the 1st round

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Because we're going to draft kuechly in the 1st round [/quote]

I wish bro but there's no chance in hell he slips all the way to us.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

We can hope lol Lb's have fell to the 2nd round in the past
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="Martyr"]We can hope lol Lb's have fell to the 2nd round in the past[/quote]

I know but he is the most NFL ready LB on the draft, one of the best cover LB that have come out of college in a while and has all the off and on the field credentials GM like. Not happening bro .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="Martyr"]We can hope lol Lb's have fell to the 2nd round in the past[/quote]

I will always keep faith, but I can't remember a linebacker like Kuechly falling into the second round. <u>191 </u>tackles last season and 532 career tackles in college [:O] . This guy is a machine.

Why do you think he hasn't signed anywhere as yet? Do you think at this point everyone is evaluating his talent as being no better than the LB's coming out of the draft? Teams that need an LB are just going to wait and see what the draft holds for them?

[quote user="TrueBlue2180"][quote user="Martyr"]We can hope lol Lb's have fell to the 2nd round in the past[/quote]

I will always keep faith, but I can't remember a linebacker like Kuechly falling into the second round. <U>191 </U>tackles last season and 532 career tackles in college [:O] . This guy is a machine.
    [/quote]</P>

Laurinitis and Maualuga were both MLB types that were projected to go in the first, but slipped to the second.</P>

Neither was regarded as highly as Kuechly though . . . . . </P>

All I got was criticism when I suggsted from my inference after meeting and speaking with Jessie Armstead that we will probably not resign Goff and Blackburn and will acquire another LB.

I honestly thought that inferred we will get a Lb in the draft. However, since then we have acquired Rivers. Maybe it was coincidence? However, when he said ,"the Giants are always looking for players to improve the team, INCLIUDING LB", I had a hunch that something was up.

Turns out, whether it was pure lucky guess on my part or not, I was correct!

I believe we may still acquire another LB, probably MLB

We have Boley, Rivers, Kiwi, and Willaims available to play OLB. We also have Pasinger who is young.

Unless Boley or Rivers presents a better option to play inside (along with rotation of Herzlich and Jones). I think we can add another MLB.

Only if the Giants believe Boley or Rivers can move inside, then they can consider another OLB, although highly unlikely.