+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is 1 of the best mocks i seen

Starter

This is 1 of the best mocks i seen

Bleacher Report has a great mock. I would love for the draft to unfold this way.

1. Mike Adams OT

2. Chris Polk RB
    3. Brandon Thomson DT
    4. A.J. Jenkins WR
    5. Lucus Nix OG
    6. Winston Guy S
    7. Cliff Harris CB *

Cliff Harris could be a steal if he is still there that late in the draft. How does this look to you?

Re: This is 1 of the best mocks i seen

According to my sources (who am i kidding, it's the internet), the Giants have two fourth rd picks (one compensatory) and no 5th rd pick (Rivers trade).

So currently it's Rd 1, 2,3,4,4,6,7.

Starter

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]According to my sources (who am i kidding, it's the internet), the Giants have two fourth rd picks (one compensatory) and no 5th rd pick (Rivers trade).

So currently it's Rd 1, 2,3,4,4,6,7.[/quote]

darn that Bleacher report and their misleading information.......lol

One of the best mocks? Maybe I'm crazy, but I think we can do MUCH better.....

Dislike the prospects, individually.

Brandon Thompson, while he has incredible consistent explosion off the ball, isn't really what we're looking for inside. I think the giants need a 3-technique...a guy who can get skinny and collapse the pocket with quickness. I'm tired of the power rushing types

AJ Jenkins.. i love the way he hand catches, settles into zones, and is a great deep threat. I have questions about his ability to be quick in and out of his breaks... and he skipped the 20-yard shuttle at the combine which is just lovely. According to some scouting reports he didnt even see much man coverage which isnt surprising considering its the big ten. I like options like marvin jones or criner better. Granted, they come with their flaws as well but their college production didnt come mostly from catching bubble screens and running wide open against zone coverages like Jenkins

I looove lucas nix. Not as high on polk as some but i think there is some decent value at 63

bleacher report . . . lol

[quote user="myles2424"]One of the best mocks? Maybe I'm crazy, but I think we can do MUCH better.....[/quote]

I was thinking that also. I don't care for Adams much at all. Them saying Jenkins could slide into the #3 wr right away proves they know little of how the GMEN operate.

I personally hate that mock. Just a matter of opinion though.

+ Reply to Thread