+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brandon Boykin

Brandon Boykin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9cXz8ebzo

I wouldn't mind if we pick him up in the later rounds. He is dropping because of injury but he is an intriguing prospect. Fast, Quick , very fast reaction time and versitile. He would match up with slot receivers very well, looks very good playing the trail technique.

Re: Brandon Boykin

I don't think we have enough room for another defensive back. We already have 9 corners in total and 3 people will have to get cut from that so I don't think that's a good idea.

I don't think we get him, but I'm a BIG fan of his. He's got really good cover skills and just has athleticism that really stands out. He'd also be a great return guy.

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I don't think we have enough room for another defensive back. We already have 9 corners in total and 3 people will have to get cut from that so I don't think that's a good idea.[/quote] Don't tell the giants that, as they've all ready hosted Omar Bolden CB Arz St on a pre-draft visit.. After last yr, i don't think the giants feel they can have enough DBs, with the injuries that occured at that positon to them...

As for Boykin, i think hes a fantastic prospect, and some will say, hes not the right size for us, but i don't buy it.. Hes really quick, and very versatile athlete, that has game changing abilities... I don't think theres a team in the league that would deny that, because of some belief in a couple inches or a couple lb's... Hes gonna be a good one...

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]I don't think we have enough room for another defensive back. We already have 9 corners in total and 3 people will have to get cut from that so I don't think that's a good idea.[/quote] Don't tell the giants that, as they've all ready hosted Omar Bolden CB Arz St on a pre-draft visit.. After last yr, i don't think the giants feel they can have enough DBs, with the injuries that occured at that positon to them...

As for Boykin, i think hes a fantastic prospect, and some will say, hes not the right size for us, but i don't buy it.. Hes really quick, and very versatile athlete, that has game changing abilities... I don't think theres a team in the league that would deny that, because of some belief in a couple inches or a couple lb's... Hes gonna be a good one...

Veteran

As a UGA fan I have both loved and hated Boykins. With that said if we could get him in the later rounds it would be a steal. The kid is a player and in the return game he will make an immediate impact and we can always use that!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread