+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Garrett vs Coughlin

Think about it, this is Garrett's first important/big game as a HC. I think people are under estimating the value of having a coach like TC in a game like this. Coaches make mental mistakes as well. We hear the term "chess game" tossed around. I am very pleased with having Coughlin in our corner during this big chess match. I also give dallas the advantage with their DC. BUT I have a strong feeling Rob ryan will be blitzing plenty. And Eli is NASTY against the blitz. But back to the original statement, I like TC in this chess match.

Re: Garrett vs Coughlin

FYI...Garrett beat Coughlin in his coaching debut last season...

[quote user="yoeddy"]FYI...Garrett beat Coughlin in his coaching debut last season...[/quote]

He must be a better coach then, huh?

FYI - TC beat Belicheck in their last two meetings, so . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="yoeddy"]FYI...Garrett beat Coughlin in his coaching debut last season...[/quote]

He must be a better coach then, huh?

FYI - TC beat Belicheck in their last two meetings, so . . . . .[/quote]

I disagree...I believe TC to be among the top coaches in the league. Garrett hasn't proven anything.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Think about it, this is Garrett's first important/big game as a HC. I think people are under estimating the value of having a coach like TC in a game like this. Coaches make mental mistakes as well. We hear the term "chess game" tossed around. I am very pleased with having Coughlin in our corner during this big chess match. I also give dallas the advantage with their DC. BUT I have a strong feeling Rob ryan will be blitzing plenty. And Eli is NASTY against the blitz. But back to the original statement, I like TC in this chess match.[/quote]

most of the "chess match" will be between the OC's and DC's of the two teams. The clock management will be theHC.

Overall TC is of course the better and more experienced coach but IMO thats not whats going to win this game.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Maybe Garrett will ice his own kicker again....

Banned

Both are coaching for their jobs

The difference is the players.....its down to which team wants it more.....last year that loss to the cowboys effectively ended our season

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Think about it, this is Garrett's first important/big game as a HC. I think people are under estimating the value of having a coach like TC in a game like this. Coaches make mental mistakes as well. We hear the term "chess game" tossed around. I am very pleased with having Coughlin in our corner during this big chess match. I also give dallas the advantage with their DC. BUT I have a strong feeling Rob ryan will be blitzing plenty. And Eli is NASTY against the blitz. But back to the original statement, I like TC in this chess match.[/quote]

most of the "chess match" will be between the OC's and DC's of the two teams. The clock management will be theHC.

Overall TC is of course the better and more experienced coach but IMO thats not whats going to win this game.

[/quote]Garrett is the OC.

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]Garrett is the OC.[/quote]

I have just been schooled.....[Y]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Game didn't have no where close to the stakes thats at hand in this game. Cowboys were basically out of it. Like I said in my original post, this is Garrett's big first game.