+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jernigan Info

Jernigan Info

I live 50 miles from Troy. I have a daughter who is a junior there now. I have another daughter who graduated with JJ last July. fBoth daughters are friends with one of JJ 's best friends from childhood through High School. JJ and her went to lunch a few weeks back ( Sister's Restaurant). He's ready to get to work. He feels confident he will get his shot for significant playing time. Biggest hurdle - learning the offense and experienced players in front of him. I know a good deal of us on the boards see his potential and are open minded about his future. Stay that way! This guy has great hands, speed, moves, and most of all confidence. IMHO he will prove to be the real deal. I have watched him since he dominated High School ball. Looked as good against Florida State caliber teams as he did North Texas caliber. Stay tuned!

Re: Jernigan Info

Sorry I posted in the wrong forum, and I called someone else an idiot? To clarify, the biggest hurdles were in reference to last year.

People on this board don't know how good he really is. Most just watched him struggle in preseason and cut him off. I know how dangerous the guy could be and am looking forward to him stepping up a few months from now.

I'm expecting him to show up focused and ready.

[quote user="titwio"]People on this board don't know how good he really is. Most just watched him struggle in preseason and cut him off. I know how dangerous the guy could be and am looking forward to him stepping up a few months from now.

I'm expecting him to show up focused and ready.[/quote] people seem to forget his struggles were in the return game....meanwhile, I believe the first catch he caught was a TD...

All-Pro

He didnt have any off season to get to know the staff, the playbook, and most importantly, Eli. I expect a big leap from a bunch of 2nd year guys this season. Prince should be 10x better then last season as well. I expect the QBs from last year, Cam, Gabbert, Ponder, Dalton to all improve with a full offseason.

Jernigan was a rookie last season so you can't make any definitive statements about his worth to the GIANTS. We develop players and we should have every reason to believe the coaches will get everything out of him that he has.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="titwio"]People on this board don't know how good he really is. Most just watched him struggle in preseason and cut him off. I know how dangerous the guy could be and am looking forward to him stepping up a few months from now.

I'm expecting him to show up focused and ready.[/quote]I think hes going to be a great fit as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lbmKiBWl0

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="titwio"]People on this board don't know how good he really is. Most just watched him struggle in preseason and cut him off. I know how dangerous the guy could be and am looking forward to him stepping up a few months from now.

I'm expecting him to show up focused and ready.[/quote]I think hes going to be a great fit as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=63lbmKiBWl0
    [/quote]

Hard to watch those highlights and not be excited he's a Giant! Thanks for posting the video.

+ Reply to Thread