+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test

Hybrid View

Veteran

Test

( i wanted to get a unbiased depiction of who will be there at 32 for us in the first round, i tried to create my own 32 team mock on Nfl.com and i found that i was either picking like casserly or trying to find ways to get the players i wanted to drop to where we picked. so i came up with this idea while i was at the gym.)

Board mock rules.

[*]in drafting order select who you think would be the pick for the team that your selecting for. [*]you cannot pick a player twice once a player is selected he is off the board "duh"[*]the first poster to put the pick up for that team will be the pick that's selected. [*]if you are the first poster to make that pick you cannot submit another pick until two picks of different posters have passed. this is to allow everyone a chance to participate.[*]try not to be bias yourselves, while it might be hard pick who you honestly think would be the best pick at that selection for that team whether it be need or BPA[*]Once we get to pick 32 every poster will get a chance to post a pick for our team and we will tally who the final pick would be.[*]think carefully about the pick if were all thinking the same were not thinking.[/list]

okay.

so without further ado

the first pick of the 2012 draft the Indianapolis Colts select ROBERT GRIFFIN 3.......

syke lol i knew some of you was already typing to roast my *** lol

#1. Colts - Andrew Luck QB Stanford

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran

Re: Test

its not hard fellas just pick for the next team up which would be the deadskins obviously its a strong possibility leaning towards RG3

@Katdaddyjay 17h

ok rainier, in my commish voice---

"With the 2nd pick of the 2012 draft, the Washington Redskins select Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor"
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran

[quote user="tonyt830"]ok rainier, in my commish voice---

"With the 2nd pick of the 2012 draft, the Washington Redskins select Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor"[/quote] lol

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Third pick . . . . Minnesota Vikings take Matt Kahlil

With the 4th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select.....Trent Richardson RB from Alabama.

No offense but the Kirk Cousins pick at 8 screwed this whole thing up . . . .

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]No offense but the Kirk Cousins pick at 8 screwed this whole thing up . . . .[/quote] lol thats the point of this. its to be unconventional cause it has a chance of happening. some teams are going to reach ( while to them it might not be reaching cause their getting the player of their franchise ) think back to last year no one... absolutely no one thought prince would drop but he did cause of a couple of reaching Teams at the QB position

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran

with the 27th pick in the nfl draft the Patriots select: Janoris Jenkins, CB - North Alabama

@Katdaddyjay 17h

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]No offense but the Kirk Cousins pick at 8 screwed this whole thing up . . . .[/quote] lol thats the point of this. its to be unconventional cause it has a chance of happening. some teams are going to reach ( while to them it might not be reaching cause their getting the player of their franchise ) think back to last year no one... absolutely no one thought prince would drop but he did cause of a couple of reaching Teams at the QB position
    [/quote]

Good point . . . whether its Cousins or someone else, there willbe a guy drafted in the top 31 that wasn't projected to go that high . . . .