+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Test

Re: Test

[quote user="Spizi"]And with the 32 pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants select Chandler Jones, defensive end, Syracuse.

or Jerel Worthy haha. the dline is so stacked in this draft that at 32 youre going to get a guy that in any other year would be a top 15 pick.[/quote]

Yep, I think it would be Jerel Worthy. Kiwi always has the capability of playing DE. I feel we need DT depth. We do need some more bodies for DE, too.

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"][quote user="Spizi"]And with the 32 pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants select Chandler Jones, defensive end, Syracuse. or Jerel Worthy haha. the dline is so stacked in this draft that at 32 youre going to get a guy that in any other year would be a top 15 pick.[/quote] Yep, I think it would be Jerel Worthy. Kiwi always has the capability of playing DE. I feel we need DT depth. We do need some more bodies for DE, too.[/quote]

Do you guys like worthy better than Still?

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"][quote user="Spizi"]And with the 32 pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants select Chandler Jones, defensive end, Syracuse. or Jerel Worthy haha. the dline is so stacked in this draft that at 32 youre going to get a guy that in any other year would be a top 15 pick.[/quote] Yep, I think it would be Jerel Worthy. Kiwi always has the capability of playing DE. I feel we need DT depth. We do need some more bodies for DE, too.[/quote]

[/quote]

I do

Veteran

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

I do[/quote]

Yeah, IMO Still is kind of overrated. Worthy has more upside..

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

I like Jerel but I love Still. He is a beast, plays with great leverage and he is 6' 5 ", great run stopper, huge first step, great nose getting the RB and QB, , lots of penetration and disruption in the backfield. He is a Giants kind of DT in all sense.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Veteran

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

I do[/quote]

Yeah, IMO Still is kind of overrated. Worthy has more upside..
    [/quote]

That's the way I see it too. Worthy was the consensus number 1 DT coming into 2011 for a reason. He has HUGE upside and I could argue that his first step is more explosive than Still's.

Veteran

With the 32nd pick in the NFL Draft the NY giants select - Doug Martin RB - Boise State

my alt pick and you guys might roast me for this. Dwayne Allen, TE - Clemson

IMHO I think we can find good pass rushers in other rounds, we're only looking at DT for contracutal safe purposes ( to get rid of canty's monsterous contract ) and DE for rotational purposes these guys are not going to have immediate impact. unless they flat out destroy the competition at camp.

Martin or Allen would be immediate impacts and to me that what you want out of your first rounder immediate impact.

i think for grooming purposes those are guys in the third round.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran

[quote user="Spedracer"]With the 30th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the San Fransisco 49ers select...

Coby Fleener, TE - Stanford

Sorry RanierJef...[/quote]

damn you, you did this on purpose lol
    nah i figured he wasn't going to be there at 32 im slowly coming to terms with it; in preperation for the draft. like a crack head on withdrawl smh

@Katdaddyjay 17h

reports today that the 9ers will draft either Stephen Hill or the highest rated guard.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"]reports today that the 9ers will draft either Stephen Hill or the highest rated guard.[/quote]

and that's what i thought they were going to go OT/OG didn't they lose their LG or LT, something.

and i'm sure even with the addition of Manningham / moss they are probably still not set at WR.

but i think someone selected hill earlied in our mock so thats why he probably wasn't taken at that spot.

honestly i think the only 1st round OT/OG that will be there at 32 is Glenn and mayock said hes a mid 2nd round guy not worth a first round grade.

i just don't sit well with taking the next best DT/DE at 32 i feel this draft have some guy that can be had in later rounds and we use a rotational system so those guy won't have use year one.

and for LB's no one outside of Keuchley to me is worth taking for our system in the first round.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

+ Reply to Thread