+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Re: Drafttek Mock has Giants taking Jonathan Martin at 32

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Raptor22"]I'm not fond of the Jonathan Martin pick. He's kinda Will Beatty 2.0. [/quote]

Beatty is a much more physical player than Martin.[/quote]

Key word being "is"

I see a lot of similarities between them coming out (but Beatty has a higher ceiling, IMO)

Martin would probably be a good LT for a team like the Pats or Pack who like to air it out, and couldn't care less about running it.

Re: Drafttek Mock has Giants taking Jonathan Martin at 32

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="tonyt830"]Yeah redeye, I have heard some people say Martin is on the soft side. Personally I would rather have DeCastro from Stanford, but I doubt he drops to 32. As for Massie, I'm all for him to in the 2nd rd.

As for Fleener, I do not think he drops to 64 either. I think the Colts may grab him at 33 to pair up with Luck?

If they go with RB early, are you thinking Doug Martin at 32?

I would still like to see a DT and/or a DE taken somewhere in this upcoming draft.[/quote]DeCastro is a top 15 pick. No chance he falls to us. He is really really good[/quote]I agree that he most likely won't drop to 32. I guess what I meant to say in my previous post is that out of the Stanford O-linemen, I would rather have DeCastro.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University