+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coby Fleener

Re: Coby Fleener

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote]
    Maybe. I think Fleener is worthy of a top 20 pick.[/quote] wasn't he supposed to be a 2nd-3rd before the combine/proday?

[quote user="myles2424"][ wasn't he supposed to be a 2nd-3rd before the combine/proday?[/quote]

No. He was always considered a first rounder, maybe an early 2nd. Fleener didnt do anything at the combine other than bench press because he was recovering from an ankle injury. Supposedly he was only 80% at his proday when he ran mid 4.4s

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote] yeah like who?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Man, Fleener has a rare combination of high floor + high upside as a TE

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="myles2424"]There'll be better BPA options at 32...[/quote] yeah like who?

[/quote]Idk, jonathan Martin supposedly will fall, Devon Still could get lost in the mix, donta Hightower possibly, & every year there's those few guys that drop for no reason....

Veteran

IMHO i think fleener is the BPA in the group of guys you mentioned. we need to restablish our over the middle threat with the defenseless player rules we can gash defenses for big gains fleener has the jets for it

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

We have a franchise QB and we need to make sure that he has the weapons that he needs. We lost our #3WR and we have one startingcaliber TEwho will be ready to play next year.

I think that there is a very good chance that Fleener could be our pick (if he's still there of course)

[quote user="jomo"]

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="jomo"]I don't know the kid so I watched 2/3 of the vid to see what he's got. I gave up because it didn't show much. What I saw was a bunch of athletic stuff but only a few seconds of him in game situations. For all I know we could be drafting a decathlete to play tight end. Not a big fan of those types of vids, I'm a game film junkie.[/quote] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UoCWTyIRwk[/quote]That's awesome Slip. Thanks!*

He moves really well for a guy who's 6'6" and 247 lbs. He would look great in Blue.

[/quote]Just so u guys know all these videos can be found in the Film Room thread on the 1st page. There is like 500 videos

I got no qualms about drafting Fleener in RD 1.. I honestly woulden't mind if we drafted Dwayne Allen in RD 1, as i think hes also gonna be a stud(think Fred Davis with a QB and no off field issues).. I also really like Ladarious Green, and have no issue if we go get Orson Charles.. I actually lke all 4 of the top 4 tes in this class.. I think all 4 are gonna have solid careers...

+ Reply to Thread