+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coby Fleener

Re: Coby Fleener

<H4><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7d7e5" color=#1c62b9>Coby Fleener as a Receiver </FONT></H4>

Some targets from games where he only had a few catches and targets plus some from the games I cut already</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]<H4><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7d7e5" color=#1c62b9>Coby Fleener as a Receiver </FONT></H4>

Some targets from games where he only had a few catches and targets plus some from the games I cut already</P>[/quote]

Truly is a special talent. Love the first 3 catches you put on this video, his post routes against arizona and duke were just phenomenal. Fleener showed tremendous ability to just explode out of his stem in a short area. This is a guy who I see can absolutely separate from DBs in the NFL as a WR split out.

You gotta love his intelligence too. Smart guy and seems to know the tricks how to beat man coverage where it takes some receivers years to learn that. Doug baldwin came from that same stanford offense and look how he transitioned into the nfl from a intelligence/savvy standpoint

Love this guy, been on that fleener bandwagon for months now

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]<H4><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7d7e5" color=#1c62b9>Coby Fleener as a Receiver </FONT></H4>

Some targets from games where he only had a few catches and targets plus some from the games I cut already</P>[/quote]

Truly is a special talent. Love the first 3 catches you put on this video, his post routes against arizona and duke were just phenomenal. Fleener showed tremendous ability to just explode out of his stem in a short area. This is a guy who I see can absolutely separate from DBs in the NFL as a WR split out.

You gotta love his intelligence too. Smart guy and seems to know the tricks how to beat man coverage where it takes some receivers years to learn that. Doug baldwin came from that same stanford offense and look how he transitioned into the nfl from a intelligence/savvy standpoint

Love this guy, been on that fleener bandwagon for months now[/quote]Im pissed I went to cut the Oregon game on here and the file was damaged. His best game statistically was Washington State and I cant find it.

I hope the Giants end up with Fleener but I think its very unlikely. I think other teams will recognize how high his ceiling is. The 2nd post route wasnt even a good throw by Luck. Fleener generated great separation but the throw almost led to a pick

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]<h4><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7d7e5" color="#1c62b9">Coby Fleener as a Receiver </font></h4>

Some targets from games where he only had a few catches and targets plus some from the games I cut already</p>[/quote]

Love this guy, been on that fleener bandwagon for months now[/quote]
    He's one of the more explosive TE's to come out in recent memory with one of the better size speed combos. Also very fluid in his route running which makes you forget he weighs 250 pounds.

IMO he's a more explosive and stronger Greg Olsen...version 2.0 if you will

Let me add that he plays faster and is a better route runner then jimmy graham and rob gronkowsi. Not as physical as they are, but he'll be able to strecth the seem with the best of em

[quote user="juice33s"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]<h4><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7d7e5" color="#1c62b9">Coby Fleener as a Receiver </font></h4>

Some targets from games where he only had a few catches and targets plus some from the games I cut already</p>[/quote]

Love this guy, been on that fleener bandwagon for months now[/quote]
    He's one of the more explosive TE's to come out in recent memory with one of the better size speed combos. Also very fluid in his route running which makes you forget he weighs 250 pounds.

IMO he's a more explosive and stronger Greg Olsen...version 2.0 if you will

Let me add that he plays faster and is a better route runner then jimmy graham and rob gronkowsi. Not as physical as they are, but he'll be able to strecth the seem with the best of em
    [/quote]

I agree. I was watching some jimmy graham highlights the other day and I thought to myself there's a ton of things he did that I think fleener can too. Most of Graham's big plays was running up the seam vertically and catching passes over linebackers heads using his size + long arms. I think Fleener has that ability and he is much more sharper/explosive route runner than Gronk too although gronkowski's game is more about his ball skills/body control

The only thing I can't see fleener doing is like you said, making those phyiscal one-on-one jump ball catches in the red zone. He hasnt really done that much at stanford... he usually always separates.