+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Call me crazy....Were scoring 44.....it was the demon drink !!!

but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ...

TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT

*****EDIT*****

OMG ... i knew i talked crap when drunk...but jesus !!!!

Im honestly surprised i was able to type the above post last night..hahaha.

Dont call me crazy ...just a drunk Englishman with an over active imaigination !!!

Nows wheres the ibroprofin, strong coffee and a bacon and egg sandwiche ... Damm Hangovers !!! .... oh and GO GIANTS !!!

Veteran

Re: Call me crazy

[quote user="britishblue2"]but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ... TRUST ME !![/quote]

I like your optimism.

Really wish I could share it....I just have no clue what to expect.

I think Eli and JPP will do everything they can to win this one.....I just have zero faith in our defense at this point.

All-Pro

[quote user="britishblue2"]but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ...

TRUST ME YOU CAN BOOK IT !![/quote]
    And Eli will throw for 459 and four touchdowns with no turnovers, also. Jacobs and Bradshaw add risking tds.......
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="britishblue2"]but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ...

You're crazy.

I hope you're right

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="britishblue2"]but i have a solid solid feeling that were gonna win by at least 14 points on sunday ...

You're crazy.

I hope you're right[/quote] Giants will score 44 points ... dont ask me why i just know "44" book it. the final score will be 44 -7, 44 -17 or 44 - 27. The only other prediction i made was the bills game 27-24. i just had the same feeling. Our D is gonna be all over the field. People have been slating Mckenzie lately...watch him DOMINATE on sunday

Pretty sure someone has posted a similar thread for the SF, Philly, and NO games at least.

You could be the most optimistic fan on these boards. They must be getting great herb out there in UK.

Seriously though, every time I think the G-men are done, they pull out a big win, and when I think we're good, we $#!% the bed.

Either way, I plan on watching every game just like the last 12.

Go Blue~
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Pretty sure someone has posted a similar thread for the SF, Philly, and NO games at least.[/quote] Hey BG, thanks for youre reply. I actually thought we had a shot in those games, i really did.

Im just getting a 44 vibe ... im not superstisous or anything like that but im getting a Giants 44 and Cowboys 7 vibe. now whether the cowboys add a 1 or 2 in front of that 7 i dont know ... but we will win by at LEAST 14 so theres no way its 37 for the Cowboys.

I cant explain it

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]You could be the most optimistic fan on these boards.* They must be getting great herb out there in UK.***

Seriously though, every time I think the G-men are done, they pull out a big win, and when I think we're good, we $#!% the bed.*

Either way, I plan on watching every game just like the last 12.

Go Blue~
    [/quote] Im not a regular smoker but yeah its good stuff....lol.

+1 on the Giants comments !!

I'm with you, mate.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1