+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Jerrel Jernigan to return punts...

Keep thinking back to the preseason where he muffed a few. Now a Big pressure game and he will be returning punts tomorrow night. Cant help but to be a bit nervous.

Kid does have some serious speed though!

Re: Jerrel Jernigan to return punts...

I would rather see DaRelle back there..........
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Good to see the coaches are now willing to get rid of safe mediocrity to try to win games. Hope it's not too little too late.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]Good to see the coaches are now willing to get rid of safe mediocrity to try to win games.* Hope it's not too little too late.
    [/quote]

Putting a guy who muffed a bunch of punts in preseason back there is not exactly my idea of a good sign...

[quote user="BklynBlue"] Big pressure game and he will be returning punts tomorrow night. [/quote]

Hey do you have a link for this?

I just checked Giants.com, NJ.com and found nothing about him returning punts Sunday night.

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]Good to see the coaches are now willing to get rid of safe mediocrity to try to win games. Hope it's not too little too late.
    [/quote]

You do realize he has sucked at it so far, yes?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="BklynBlue"] Big pressure game and he will be returning punts tomorrow night. [/quote]

I just checked Giants.com, NJ.com and found nothing about him returning punts Sunday night.[/quote]

I've found nothing either

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="BklynBlue"] Big pressure game and he will be returning punts tomorrow night. [/quote]

I just checked Giants.com, NJ.com and found nothing about him returning punts Sunday night.[/quote]

There's a piece on it in the news thread. Look for the Jerry Jones defending his "palace" article
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro

Well Ross has fumbled 2 in the last 2 games so I would be just as nervous with him back there.

He's one of the last guys who should be back there after his performance in preseason. Kickoffs are one thing, but to return punts you have to have reliable hands.