+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donovan Mcnabb/Brian Dawkins = future H.O.F's.?

Re: Donovan Mcnabb = future H.O.F.?

Mcnabb was great in Andy Reids i can make any QB look good offense. To me how a QB plays at the end of the game and when all the chips are down is the most important attribute to being great. Its the difference between Eli Manning and Tony Romo.

As a 1st ballot shoe in. No. But, I feel that eventually he will get in. But, not as a 1st time on the ballot in his first year.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Based on his whole body of work, he definitely deserves to get in someday. 6 pro bowls, 5 nfc championship appearances, and 1 super bowl appearance. For the stats people, he has better overall stats than a bunch of qb's currently in the hall of fame.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="logan9839"]How was he a better pro than Eli??[/quote] I don't think that. I think that He was equal to Eli Manning in the Regular season. Eli got it done 2 times in the Post season. I feel that Eli Manning will be in the Hall of Fame. I don't think that he has done enough yet to be a shoe in 1st ballot. But, all he needs is a 40 td, 4,500+ yard passing season. He has the Super Bowl requirement taken care of. In fact his career is better than Aikman's was. Aikman never threw for more than 4,000 yards ever. Eli has done that 3 strait years. Aikman's best year TD passes was 92 when he threw 23. Eli's average season was 25 td passes. I left out Eli's rookie season. Because he was not a starter until the middle of it. Yeah I know that Aikman was knocked out with 7 games to go. That makes their rookie years a wash.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

He deserves to get recognition from the Eagles. That's about it.

All-Pro

He have nightmares of that idiot on OUR Sideline picking up the phone and pretend to be making a call to his mom or someone while he did his little dance. Classless. Eli would never do that no matter how big a comeback the giants made. He just doesn't show disrespect for the opposing team like McNabb has done.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

As far as HOF. Borderline no
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]He have nightmares of that idiot on OUR Sideline picking up the phone and pretend to be making a call to his mom or someone while he did his little dance. Classless. Eli would never do that no matter how big a comeback the giants made. He just doesn't show disrespect for the opposing team like McNabb has done.[/quote]Someone should of knocked his head off

Don't feel the need to make a new thread for him so yeah

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hall-of-fame/09000d5d8288a830/Is-Brian-Dawkins-a-Hall-of-Famer?module=HP11_content_stream[/link]

same question different person..Brian Dawkins = H.O.F. ???
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]Don't feel the need to make a new thread for him so yeah

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hall-of-fame/09000d5d8288a830/Is-Brian-Dawkins-a-Hall-of-Famer?module=HP11_content_stream[/link]

same question different person..Brian Dawkins = H.O.F. ???[/quote]Dawkins is a Hall of Famer

+ Reply to Thread