+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont'a Hightower highlight video for those who like or aren't sure

Dont'a Hightower highlight video for those who like or aren't sure

I like this kid for what I see in this video...middle of the field play and his burst is great! Hitting is awesome and very much noteworthy. I can handle this as our 1st pick but I also prefer to focus on a RB...either way I hope, and don't expect to be disappointed.

I am putting this up since alot of discussion is on him leading up to the final week before the draft.

Dont'a Hightower:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYqUy...eature=related

Re: Dont'a Hightower highlight video for those who like or aren't sure

It would be nice to get more physical play from our LB position.

I always been a fan of Hightower and Alabama so I would give this pick A+A+. I'm really hoping the Giants pick this guy at 32 if he is there. Also this pick fills a need. Also everyone remember when the Giants bring in a first round prospect for a workout it's usually the guy they pick if he is available, and Hightower was here yesterday.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It would be nice to get more physical play from our LB position.[/quote]

It's impossible to be more physical than Kiwi at LB. Kiwi verse the run and rushing the passer is the goods. Boley was physical in his own right this past year also.

What we need is a 3 down 4-3 MLB and Hightower is not that guy IMHO. I wanna see a power guard with our first pick.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Veteran

Boley played very well this year and Kiwi looked good at LB in my opinion.

highlight videos, yuck.

Veteran

Kiwi-Hightower-Boley sounds tempting but I feel like we need a stud OT more

Finally folks are coming around to the fact that Hightower would be an outstanding addition to the LB. I would not mind a great RB or OG in the first, but if it"s Hightower, being disappointed would be like saying I wanted the Black Corvette not the Blue one.

i dunno, just the way he plays and how low he gets, he just strikes me as an OLB in a 3-4, he reminds me of j.harrison.

i wouldnt hate the pick but i'd rather spend it on a more important position, i dont see him being a 3 down mlb, so then he becomes a 2 down lb and is that worth a 1rst?

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i dunno, just the way he plays and how low he gets, he just strikes me as an OLB in a 3-4, he reminds me of j.harrison.

i wouldnt hate the pick but i'd rather spend it on a more important position, i dont see him being a 3 down mlb, so then he becomes a 2 down lb and is that worth a 1rst?[/quote]

I can see your point of view. I guess we need to have faith Reese and company will take what shape piece fits the puzzle.

+ Reply to Thread