+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont'a Hightower highlight video for those who like or aren't sure

Re: Dont'a Hightower highlight video for those who like or aren't sure

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It would be nice to get more physical play from our LB position.[/quote]

It's impossible to be more physical than Kiwi at LB. Kiwi verse the run and rushing the passer is the goods. Boley was physical in his own right this past year also.

What we need is a 3 down 4-3 MLB and Hightower is not that guy IMHO. I wanna see a power guard with our first pick.[/quote] & you can bet your boy Kiwi won't be paying LB for the NYG next year....

[quote user="myles2424"] & you can bet your boy Kiwi won't be paying LB for the NYG next year....[/quote]

Ill take this bet.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="myles2424"] & you can bet your boy Kiwi won't be paying LB for the NYG next year....[/quote]

Ill take this bet.[/quote]
    You disagree?

[quote user="myles2424"]
    You disagree?[/quote]

I think Kiwi plays LB and DE again this season. See no reason why they would change that, he was very effective at LB last year.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="myles2424"]
    You disagree?[/quote]

I think Kiwi plays LB and DE again this season. See no reason why they would change that, he was very effective at LB last year.[/quote] I agree, what I was saying was, next season following him becomming a FA....
    because unless he gets hurt again or just stinks the joint up, another team will willingly pay him pass rusher $$$..

[quote user="myles2424"] I agree, what I was saying was, next season following him becomming a FA....
    because unless he gets hurt again or just stinks the joint up, another team will willingly pay him pass rusher $$$..[/quote]

Oh, didnt realize you meant next season as in the 2013 season. My mistake. In that case, I agree. Very much doubt Kiwi is back. Especially if he believes he is worth $4+ mil a year like hes getting paid now.

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It would be nice to get more physical play from our LB position.[/quote]

It's impossible to be more physical than Kiwi at LB. Kiwi verse the run and rushing the passer is the goods. Boley was physical in his own right this past year also.

What we need is a 3 down 4-3 MLB and Hightower is not that guy IMHO. I wanna see a power guard with our first pick.[/quote]

Boley is going to end up getting moved to the MLB spot ... and that's the only way we'd have a 3 down MLB considering how much Nickel we play.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"]

Boley is going to end up getting moved to the MLB spot ... and that's the only way we'd have a 3 down MLB considering how much Nickel we play.[/quote]

I think Rivers and Boley compete to get the MLB job. Sort of odd, but I think thats how it will pan out. I do believe Reese mentioned today that he thinks Rivers can play MLB too.

I know at this point it goes without saying... but this is my #1 target in the first round. There are other offensive linemen in the draft... there is no one else like him. The other LB I wanted late was Demario Davis but when I was saying I wanted him it was pre draft when he was projected as a 6th rounder. Now he's showing up in the 3rd round in some drafts... I know linebackers. haha

I think the most important clip in that is at 3:30... you'll hear a bunch of people on here say he's a liability in coverage... You can see in that clip he's not as bad as some say.

+ Reply to Thread