+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RG3 Trade Bait

RG3 Trade Bait

Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli?
    I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks.

Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.

Re: RG3 Trade Bait

Forcing the Skins to pick Luck? The Redskins FO would be doing cartwheels in the hallway if they got Luck

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Forcing the Skins to pick Luck? The Redskins FO would be doing cartwheels in the hallway if they got Luck[/quote]Irsay: HAH Skins. We got RG3 and you can't do anything about it unless you give us 3 1st rounders,

Shanahan: Yeah forget that bro. We'll keep Luck.

RG3: Man I don't wanna play for the Colts!

Irsay: ...Crap. Call the Dolphins and trade for Tannehill!
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli? I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks. Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.[/quote]</P>

This has zero chance of happening because it makes absolutely no sense. If given a choice between the two, the Redskins would be falling all over themselves to take Luck . . . . . </P>

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli? I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks. Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.[/quote]</P>

This has zero chance of happening because it makes absolutely no sense.* If given a choice between the two, the Redskins would be falling all over themselves to take Luck . . . . . </P>[/quote]Luck fits the Skins offense better then Griffin does. I dont like Robert Griffins build at all. I dont think he will be able to take the pounding in the NFL. Griffin throws a nice deep ball but I have "?"'s about his short throw accuracy. Can he move the chains with his arm. Can he make the pinpoint throw in the redzone to score TD's not FG's. I think its something that has been ignored by everyone that projects this guy

This would only make sense if Luck wasent the better prospect.

+ Reply to Thread