+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RG3 Trade Bait

RG3 Trade Bait

Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli?
    I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks.

Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.

Re: RG3 Trade Bait

Forcing the Skins to pick Luck? The Redskins FO would be doing cartwheels in the hallway if they got Luck

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Forcing the Skins to pick Luck? The Redskins FO would be doing cartwheels in the hallway if they got Luck[/quote]Irsay: HAH Skins. We got RG3 and you can't do anything about it unless you give us 3 1st rounders,

Shanahan: Yeah forget that bro. We'll keep Luck.

RG3: Man I don't wanna play for the Colts!

Irsay: ...Crap. Call the Dolphins and trade for Tannehill!

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli? I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks. Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.[/quote]

This has zero chance of happening because it makes absolutely no sense. If given a choice between the two, the Redskins would be falling all over themselves to take Luck . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="FroZeNx31x"]Do you remember how the Chargers hustled us out of picks for Eli? I can see the same thing happening this year with the Colts and RG3. The Colts may draft him, forcing the Skins to pick up Luck, then a mega trade goes down involving multiple draft picks. Although it will be a scumbag move it can help the Colts obtain extra draft picks during their rebuilding phase.[/quote]

This has zero chance of happening because it makes absolutely no sense.* If given a choice between the two, the Redskins would be falling all over themselves to take Luck . . . . .

[/quote]Luck fits the Skins offense better then Griffin does. I dont like Robert Griffins build at all. I dont think he will be able to take the pounding in the NFL. Griffin throws a nice deep ball but I have "?"'s about his short throw accuracy. Can he move the chains with his arm. Can he make the pinpoint throw in the redzone to score TD's not FG's. I think its something that has been ignored by everyone that projects this guy

This would only make sense if Luck wasent the better prospect.

+ Reply to Thread