+ Reply to Thread

Pick 1 per position

Given the positions we could use & possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each & in order of BPA and who'd you rather have

DT: Devon Still.....Kendall Reyes....Jerel Worthy...
    DE: Nick Perry.....Chandler Jones....Vinny Curry...
    LB: Domta Hightower....Levante David...
    WR: Rueben Randle....Alshon Jeffery....Stephen Hill
    RB: Doug Martin.....David Wlson....Lamar Miller...
    Oline: Peter Konz...Jonathan Martin...
    TE: Coby Fleener

I'll go:
    Doug Martin
    Coby Fleener
    Jerel Worthy
    lavonte David
    Jonathan Martin
    Rueben Randle
    Vinny Curry

Veteran

Re: Pick 1 per position

[quote user="myles2424"]Given the positions we could use & possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each & in order of BPA and who'd you rather have

I'll go:
    Doug Martin
    Coby Fleener
    Jerel Worthy
    lavonte David
    Jonathan Martin
    Rueben Randle
    Vinny Curry[/quote]

DT: Worthy
    DE: Jones
    LB: Hightower
    WR: Randle
    RB: Wilson
    Oline: Konz
    TE: Fleener

LB: Hightower (but I think he'll be gone before we pick, probably the Steelers or Packers will take him)
    DE: Perry (Of the guys you listed that I think will be on the board for us, I like him the best)
    DT: Worthy
    OL: Konz
    RB: Martin
    TE: Fleener
    WR: Jeffery

[quote user="myles2424"]Given the positions we could use & possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each & in order of BPA and who'd you rather have DT: Devon Still.....Kendall Reyes....Jerel Worthy... DE: Nick Perry.....Chandler Jones....Vinny Curry... LB: Domta Hightower....Levante David... WR: Rueben Randle....Alshon Jeffery....Stephen Hill RB: Doug Martin.....David Wlson....Lamar Miller... Oline: Peter Konz...Jonathan Martin... TE: Coby Fleener I'll go: Doug Martin Coby Fleener Jerel Worthy lavonte David Jonathan Martin Rueben Randle Vinny Curry[/quote]

RB- Doug Martin(i said hes 2nd best back in this class months ago, well before he flew up boards) Hes the only RB i would take in RD 1 outside of richardson..

WR- Alshon Jeffery-Muhhamed Sanu- Stephen Hill- Kendall Wright(i like all 4of these WRs.. I really don't like Rueben Randle)

Oline- Johnathan Martin-Cordy Glenn- Peter Konz- Kelechi Osemele- Amini Silatolu

TE- I got Fleener and Allen tied.. I really like both..

DT- Jerel Worthy- Devon Still- Michael Brockers(outside chance brockers will be there)

DE- I doubt hes there, but Whitney Mercilus would be my dream scenario..

My BPA(trying to be realistic)

1. Whitney Mercilus DE Illinois- Super longshot, but at least 1% chance he could be there(dream scenario)

2. Doug Martin RB Boise St- Could u imagine having a MJD/R.Rice type RB teamed with Bradshaw, and Nicks and Cruz at WR? Wow! Also, Martin can return kicks...

3. Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St- I'm really intrigued with his potential and upside...

4. Cordy Glenn G/T Georgia- Probably gone, but another guy i would really love to see there..

5. Alshon Jeffery WR S.Carolina- Keep him in shape, and give him a consistent QB, and i think u got a monster, and worth the risk at pick 32.. Big hands to snatch balls on the fade in the back corner of the endzone...

6. Peter Konz C/G Wisconsin- Great size, and could really solitify the interior of our offense.. We could play him wherever needed, weather it be at G or C.. Great Run blocker...

7. Johnathan Martin OT Stanford

8. Coby Fleener TE Stanford

9. Muhhamed Sanu WR Rutgers

10. Devon Still DT Penn St

by the way, the reason i have konz and glenn ahead of Martin on who i'd select, is becuase i feel there all very good prospects, but i'm big James Brewer guy, and he was who i wanted in RD 4 last yr, and i think hes gonna win the job, and be very effective, and i like the depth signing of Sean locklear.. I still worry about a regression for Boothe, and i wonder if sooner then later Diehl will regress at G like he has at OT, and Snee's play has been a tad sporadic lately, and i wasen't totally impressed with Baas last yr either.. Bottom line, i think we could use a stud on the interior more so then OT, all though, i do think another tackle could be added...

[quote user="myles2424"]Given the positions we could use & possibly be available at 32, pick 1 each & in order of BPA and who'd you rather have

I'll go:
    Doug Martin
    Coby Fleener
    Jerel Worthy
    lavonte David
    Jonathan Martin
    Rueben Randle
    Vinny Curry[/quote]
    Still
    Curry
    Martin
    Fleener
    Jeffery
    Martin
    David
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'